Ugh Sick

Requested by - sickficreader23

*Author's POV*

You and Prince were enjoying a beautiful Saturday morning together by the lake, you always cherish these moments with him. With him becoming the biggest star in Minneapolis, every second with him is precious. Last night the two of you went out to dinner followed by some rather not so PG rated actions involving a pool.

"Quit it." You say pointing your perfectly manicured finger in his face.

He smirks as he goes to bite your finger but you quickly snatch your hand away.

"Oh get over it, you like my teasing." Prince chuckles.

"The first couple of times, yes. When you do it too much, it gets annoying. You get annoying." You sigh.

Prince gasps.

"Oh, I'll just head off then." He says, getting up.

"No!" You panic, reaching out for him.

He looks down at you and smiles.

"Stay...please?" You plead, pouring.

He chuckles, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why should I?" He asks.

"Because you love me, and I love you." You grin.

"Yeah? Prove it." He raises an eyebrow.

You look away for a moment, thinking quickly as to how in fact you were gonna do that. Then you get up and smirk at him.

"I'll jump in the lake." You admit.

Prince laughs.

"You won't." He says.

You shoot him a glare before turning your heel and running for the lake, taking a dive. The cold water swallowing you, you kick your legs as you push yourself to the surface. Quickly going for the bank, shivering as you get out.

Prince continues to laugh at you, laughing harder at your current state.

His laughing soon stops when you sneeze, he shakes his head once you sneeze twice in a row after that.