Shut Up & Love Me

A/N: Hello, I know it's been a very long time since you've all heard from me. A lot has been going on over the last couple of months, I've been reading notifications and what not but apologise for not updating. This whole time I've been working a lot and been in and out of hospital with things going on like per usual. But with time off coming up I'll have time to get some requests in, finish some pending ones I've had backing up from June. But this one I've just had come up to me in my head in a dream. Enjoy!

*Prince's POV*

I'm standing at the steps of this fancy mansion of the party Jerome and I decided to come to, we're never invited to these things. We just decide to grace everyone's presence with ourselves with just showing up anyway, the party doesn't truly start until we walk in. But this time we invited our long time friend, Y/N, took a lot of convincing because sometimes she thinks the shenanigans we get up to is complete nonsense...but she just needs to loosen up and have some fun.

"Hey, there She is. Ooh she look fine, looking like a snack." Jerome comments, snapping his fingers.

I look over in her direction, catching her gaze.

Just for the fun of it, biting my thumb in a seductive manner and fluttering my eyes as I stare directly at her

Just for the fun of it, biting my thumb in a seductive manner and fluttering my eyes as I stare directly at her. A playful smile soon appearing on her lips as she walks over to us, once she's standing in front of us, she gently shoves me.

"Why do you always do that?" She asks me.

I chuckle, smirking at her.

"Because I always get that reaction out of you, look at you...you're blushing." I tease.

Her hands immediately come up to cover her now red cheeks. They weren't actually red until after I said something, I love having an affect on her.

"Let's get inside, you're annoying me." She says.

The three of us walking inside, I raise my eyebrows at how fancy this party actually is. People dressed up like they're at some formal dinner, whereas we're dressed up like we're ready to go dancing at a night club.

"This feels too fancy for me, I feel like if someone sneezed in here a one hundred dollar bill would fall out of their nose." Jerome says.

Y/N giggles, I shake my head.

"What are we gonna do about it then?" I shrug.

I can feel Y/N tense up beside me.

"Prince...don't." She warns.

"What? Just trying to have a little fun like I told you." I look at her.

Jerome crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yeah girl, what do you expect us to do? Try and blend in?" He asks.

She sighs, rubbing her temples. Mine and Jerome's 'fun' always makes her anxiety levels go up. It's always amusing to a degree, that's why I find her cute, and that's when she's her most sarcastic too.