Chapter 1:

I walked into the first empty compartment I could find on the train and it happened to be the very last one. I've heard that it was considered "Draco Malfoy's Compartment" but at the moment I could care less. I lay across the bench in the compartment and used my bag for a pillow. I was exhausted since I had barely gotten any sleep last night. My grandfather had to get up extra early and drop me off at one of his friend's house so his friend could get me to the train to Hogwarts.

I closed my eyes and just when I was about to doze off the compartment door opened. I opened my eyes wide enough to see Draco Malfoy and his posse walk in. When they saw me they stopped in their tracks and glared at me. I was too tired to argue so I just closed my eyes again and hoped they would get the hint and just leave.

"Excuse me. You're in my compartment." Draco said, of course he wouldn't just let it go.

"Sucks to suck" I muttered, still not bothering to even open my eyes.

I could feel Draco's stare on me so I opened my eyes to see him glaring at me.

"You're in my compartment." Draco repeated, his voice warning me to leave or else.

"Just because you've used this compartment for five years doesn't make it yours. All the other compartments were full so I went here, so deal with it and go find another compartment." I closed my eyes again hoping he and his posse would just leave already.

"I'm not going to find another compartment when I have this one. So I would suggest you leave."

I opened my eyes and sat up, glaring at Draco. "How about you make me."

A smirk grew on Draco's face and in a few short strides he was standing in front of me. Before I could say anything Draco lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. I banged my fist against his back but as far as I could tell it had little to no effect on him. Once outside the compartment he dumped me on the ground. I scrambled to my feet about to yell at him when he just threw my bag at my face and slammed the door shut.

I glared at the door and scolded myself for not locking the door in the first place. I looked down the hallway and saw my friends waving at me from a compartment. I instantly smiled and walked over to them. I walked into the compartment that held my two best friends Cece and Reyna. I smiled at them and hugged them.

"Hey you guys! I missed you two so much over the summer. How have you guys been?" I asked and sat down on one of the benches.

My friends shot into stories about their summer and all the fun things they did. I felt a tad bit jealous of their summer when I had to stay home most of the time.

"So what was the whole thing with Malfoy just now?" Cece asked after they had finished their stories.

"Nothing. Just him being an asshole. I had been in the compartment first and he just kicked me out, well carried me out."

"Everyone knows that that is his compartment." Reyna pointed out.

"Like I care. Just because he's used it for the last five years doesn't make it his. He can find another compartment just like the rest of us."

"But he's Draco Malfoy." Reyna said in fake awe.

I laughed. "Well Draco Malfoy can kiss my ass."