яσα∂ тσ σℓумρι¢ѕ

.

.

.

.

..........M.E.R.I.D.I.A.N......L.I.G.H.T.S..........

.

.

"So," Shoma prolonged the word whilst narrowing his eyes. A dripping chocolate Popsicle on his hand, courtesy of Yuzuru, "how long do you plan to stay in Nagoya?"

"Ah, this kid." I pinched his cheeks causing Shoma to whine in protest and tilt his head back. I scolded him, "At least say thank you first."

"Thanks," Shoma grumbled, rubbing his abused cheeks.

It's already been two days since our confrontation back at the Nagoya Sports Center. Yuzuru decided to get back to my good graces by treating me to what I love most.

Food.

Good strategy.

Earlier this morning, Yuzuru decided to drop by at the sports center. It might be due to the fact that I barely reply to his texts. After all, I wasn't that comfortable with him during recent times. I may not hate him but that didn't mean that I could go back to being what we were in the past.

Some part of me wanted to forgive and forget while the other part of me couldn't let it go. It was the first time that I had a major conflict with someone that it felt very emotionally taxing. I guess I was afraid to get hurt again.

Basically, I get uncomfortable whenever I was alone with him.

When lunchtime came around, Yuzuru decided to ask me out. I reluctantly agreed because I didn't pack my lunch this morning. I was thankful that Shoma decided to tag along, with Aiko's permission of course. We were actually back at the sports center, enjoying the popsicles that Yuzuru bought for us.