fяσм тнє ωιℓ∂єяиєѕѕ σf иαgσуα...

.

.

.

.

..........M.E.R.I.D.I.A.N......L.I.G.H.T.S..........

.

.

The wind was so cold that I could literally feel goosebumps forming all over my body. It's to the point that if it hit your face, it felt like your skin was undergoing a diamond peel and being rejuvenated. Of course, that's just my wishful thinking as I personally knew how dry my skin could get in this chilly weather.

It stopped snowing weeks ago from what I heard in the news, but the chill was still there, leaving the remnants of winter behind. The verdant green of the trees was a startling contrast from the barren vegetation just a few months back.

With small rocks crunching beneath my feet, I walked along the wide gravel road whilst tucking my gloved hands inside the pockets of my crimson jacket. Mentally kicking myself, I seriously regret leaving behind my white, fluffy bonnet in my apartment as I felt the beginnings of a headache forming.

I passed by groups of people as they went to and fro the road. This place was probably one of the famous landmarks in Nagoya.

The Nagoya Castle stood firmly with its pristine white walls. The emerald tiles of the arched roofs gave off an intimidating presence. At least, that's what I felt. I always found historic sites to have a sort of otherworldly presence. It made me wonder how the people from the past lived.

My sight roamed as I continued to marvel at its majestic presence. I let out a pleased sigh, subsequently forming a cold mist out of my mouth. Due to some inane reason, I started to purposely blow out puffs of breath as I tried to imitate a dragon, but it probably just made me look like a crazy idiot.

I was interrupted when a familiar burst of laughter broke out behind me.

"Took you long enough." I didn't even try to cover up my ridiculous act as I smiled. I continued gazing up at the castle without checking who it was because that would be just plain useless.