... тσ тнє ∂єρтнѕ σf ѕєи∂αι 2

.

.

.

.

..........M.E.R.I.D.I.A.N......L.I.G.H.T.S..........

.

.

"Saya-san, do you skate as well?" I asked Yuzuru's sister as we tied our laces from where we were at the benches.

Saya smiled and nodded. "A little bit."

"Saya-nee is actually the first one to skate, I just came tagging along when I was a kid." Yuzuru grinned as he adjusted his skates and tugged it tightly.

"Did Yuzuru bother you when you were kids?"

"All the time, Yuzuru was like this little duckling that followed you wherever you go and did whatever you did. It's always felt like some kind of competition was happening."

"I gotta say, I'm not surprised."

"You do know that I can hear you, right?" Yuzuru piped up.

"Oh, we know."

"Don't worry, we didn't forget about you, little brother." Saya smiled as she patted Yuzuru on the back.

"Saya-san's just informing me about your deepest, darkest secret." I grinned as I wiggled my fingers at him in a childishly spooky manner.

"Hey, I'm cute when I was a kid, ok? That's all that needs to be said." Yuzuru stood up from the bench and headed towards the ice. "And I still am."

Yuzuru got on the ice and glided around the rink. Saya and I finished tying our skates and went to the rinkside.

"The arrogance in that one is strong."