... тнє тαѕтє σf ¢σffєє...

.

.

.

.

..........M.E.R.I.D.I.A.N......L.I.G.H.T.S..........

.

.

My lashes fluttered as I began to awaken naturally. Alas, the warm and comfy feeling that surrounded me was enough to nearly lull me back to sleep.

A relaxed sigh escaped my lips as I sluggishly moved, stretching in a cat-like manner so as to untangle all the stress from my body. However, when I stretched, I felt that some of the blanket fell off my frame, causing my body to shiver from the sudden chill.

With eyes squeeze shut in discomfort, I hurriedly burrowed into that particular warmth that emitted beside me. I snuggled the warm, firm pillow, then tightly clutched onto it.

My fingers roamed its firm, rough, and hard surface. I stuck to it like a Koala in heat, wrapping my arms and legs around the large, yet oddly stiff object. I let out a pleased sigh, my lips upturning in happiness, savoring the faint scent of oak as I nuzzled my face comfortably on it.

It was somewhat large... and where did I get such a big and firm pillow in the first place?

My eyes blinked opened.

Yuzuru was lying stiff as a board, his head was turned away from me. I couldn't exactly see his expression, but I could still discern the red hot flush on his face from my point of view.

"Yuzu?" My voice was tainted with sleep. I tried to process the scenario I found myself in. "Wha-"

With him still turning away from me, Yuzuru gently slipped away from my clinging grasp on his body, before swiftly sitting up with his back facing me. He was a little bent over from where he was sitting on the edge of the bed. His hand grasped the blanket and hastily brought it close to his body.