2010 инк тяσρну 3

.

.

.

.

..........M.E.R.I.D.I.A.N......L.I.G.H.T.S..........

.

.

"Which team are you joining now?"

"I dunno. Coach Brian's waiting in the lobby."

It's been almost a week. Two more days left before the competition starts. I've been slated with different teams since then. That's one of the problems if a skater belonged to a very small federation. Practice time meant being passed in different teams and squeezing your way in just to get a slot.

Personally, I didn't know what's smaller than Team Philippines, seeing that I was the only skater from the said country competing in the NHK.

"I wish you're with us." Yuzuru held my hand, which I promptly removed.

"Someone might see," I hissed at him, darting my sight here and there.

"Who cares?"

"I care. Not to mention, your squealing fangirls care," I drawled, dully. "Even the media cares. I could go on and on, but I think you get what I mean."

Yes, I spoke to Yuzuru in English the whole time. It was our way of communication because I was helping him get used to the English language. We've been doing this for about a year now. At first, he had trouble deciphering the words I said as if I was speaking Latin.

Eventually, he got used to it. Even when I spoke at a normal pace, as opposed to the slow-paced tone that I used in our initial English conversations, he could understand what I said. However, he still had trouble with it if I spoke too fast.

We had our bags with us while we headed towards the entrance where the buses were waiting. The organizers assigned the different teams to different practice rinks. The lucky ones would get to practice in the NHK rink itself, and the others will practice on nearby rinks. The schedule rotates every now and then, that's why every team would get to practice in the NHK rink before the competition starts.