... тσ тнє ∂єρтнѕ σf ѕєи∂αι 4

.

.

.

.

..........M.E.R.I.D.I.A.N......L.I.G.H.T.S..........

.

.

With Yuzuru's recent national popularity in Japan as a result of him winning the 2010 Junior Worlds last month, it was a given that some people had recognized him.

Worst still, this was Sendai. His hometown.

"Can we please have a picture?"

A group of female teens stopped us when we were passing by the shopping district.

"Uh, sure," Yuzuru awkwardly started, tensing as the teens enthusiastically surrounded him. Every now and then, he shot me a look as if asking for help. It would've been alright if it's just a simple picture, but the enthusiastic girls were just that, enthusiastic. Well, maybe a tad too much.

As for me, I just watched at the side with arms crossed, highly amused at the torment Yuzuru was going through.

"You're quite the ladies boy," I remarked in English, emphasizing the ladies boy part whilst playfully throwing a saucy look. Yuzuru finally put his foot down and dragged me by the hand away from the girls.

"Trust me. There's only one lady I want to be like that with." His pace was fast as we escaped from the scene. His hand was still clasped firmly and comfortably with my own.

"Ooh! And that would be?" I was really interested to know who could catch a guy like Yuzuru.

"You," Yuzuru lopsidedly grinned at me as he said that. In English, to top it off.

"You're still going on about that video, huh?" I rolled my eyes and immediately smacked him on the arm.

"It's the truth!"