04

"Y/n sweetheart it's Friday, you gotta get ready for school." I heard my mother say.

I wave my hand burying my face in my pillow as I use my free hand to throw my other pillow over my hand to shut her out. "If you don't get up, I will get a glass of ice water and throw it on you."

Ha you're funny.

I heard footsteps meaning she left, thank you. Suddenly they came back and I felt a splash causing me to jump up freezing. "I'm up!" I said running to my drawer.

My mother smiles leaving the room. "You have a doctor's appointment at 9 am then we'll take you to school. Before you ask, it's 8 am." She said leaving.

I sigh grabbing a regular outfit, since this school luckily doesn't force you to wear uniforms. I put on my best outfit, since today I have to, I can't say. I cover my mouth ready to vomit, no I can't say.

Be Chanyeol's girlfriend.

I ran to the bathroom as I forced myself to say it in my head. I spit in the sink. I didn't actually vomit, just spit out those nasty words I said. I picked out an outfit.

(Pick whichever you like) I headed downstairs as my mother was looking for her purse

I headed downstairs as my mother was looking for her purse. "Hey ma?" I blurted out.

She looks over at me as I grabbed her purse off the coat rack. She blesses me as she grabs her purse leading me out the door. "Okay we gotta go quickly."

I nodded as we headed out the door getting into our Honda Fit, she just got this car. She only had two kids, our dad left us when we were younger. Just mom and us now.

I get in the car. I buckled up quickly as I looked out the window. My mother buckled up starting the car. She turns on the radio and the song Everyday by Ariana Grande comes on.

I sighed, this song gets played too much. It's getting really old and annoying. I tried switching the stations but I heard my mother sing along. "Seriously mom?" I chuckled.

She smiles singing louder. I shake my head trying to turn it off but she slaps my hand playfully as she turns up the music louder. That causes her to sing louder. I shake my head at all this, this is my mother for you.

-------------------
"Y/n L/n?" I heard the doctor say my name, okay I wrote down Jasmine why didn't he call me Jasmine?

I sigh getting up as my mother followed me since I'm a minor. He takes my height and weight. "You're height is y/h and your weight is y/w, you're really in good shape for your age."

I smile proudly of myself, well I'm vegan of course. (If you're not vegan well congratulations you're vegan in this book, I only do that because it sad when animals die and I'm not vegan yet but I'm trying but my parents constantly buy me chicken 👀) He leads me to the room 04. I wait inside sitting on this bed, who knows what it calls. I drag my feet kicking it from boredom. "Honey you're gonna get us in trouble if you keep kicking it."

"But I'm bored!" I said continuing to kick.

"Then play on your phone." She tells me.

"I left it in the car." I whine.

She groans getting up. "I'll go get it."

"okay thanks." I said smiling.

She sighs leaving the room as I look around. I look at the posters that say 'wash your hands' 'keep all electronics off' if I keep my phone off, once I get it, then how will I be entertained when I wait for an hour?

I watch as the door open to reveal my doctor. "Hello y/n, I'm Doctor Park. How are you today?"

"Good." I lied.

He smiles sitting on his chair as she puts his folder on the table. "What's wrong with you today?"

"Everything." I randomly blurt out.

He nods as he grabs his pen. "Wanna talk about it?"

I looked around before telling my doctor everything that's going on at school, I even mention that jerk Chanyeol who won't leave me alone. "Wait you know my son?"

My eyes widen as I stare at my doctor, now I see that he does resemble Chanyeol a lot. Chanyeol's dad is my doctor? Oh no. "Uhh yeah." I fiddle with my sleeve.

He nods skipping his son topic, thank god. He just asks for my allergies, check my ears and throats, has me take deep breath while he checks my heart beat then check my pulse. Once all that was done, he gave me a note for school and I could happily leave.

Once I was at the front desk, my mother was starting to comeback with my phone, took her long enough.

She comes over helping me check out at the front desk as we sign this form before leaving. "Sorry I'm late."

I nod telling her it's fine. "So tomorrow is the barbecue." (Why does my phone correct it to that?)

I groaned nodding again, great the barbecue is tomorrow and I have to bring Chanyeol. Problem is, he's the last person I want to bring. He's annoying, not smart either if you wanna know the truth, he thinks he can get away with anything, and better yet he thinks he's charming. He's not charming, he's ugly.

Why?

Because of his personality, it's gross and disgusting making him ugly completely. I sighed as my mom stood in front of the school.

I never have me sign me in so instead I have her sign a piece of paper before heading into the school, if she knew everyone called me Jasmine she would get me a lecture. Trust me, I don't need a lecture from my mom.

As I was walking to the attendance office, I felt someone following me. I look behind me only to see the hallway is empty.

I shrugged it off but right when I grabbed the door handle, someone else grabbed it too. I look up to see him. "Babe you're back."

Okay so I updated and I updated this right when I woke up, yeah I wake up late. I just had a bad dream that I couldn't wake up from. I really hope you enjoyed this update. Thank you for reading, thank you iLikeSteeaak for helping me write this book, yes we're both authors. And that's all for today, also the new updates you thought were just me adding pictures to the chapters because it looks fun. Space out xoxo