18

I know I haven't updated in awhile and I'm really sorry. But hey my fellow aliens, I am back with a new chapter. I'm currently working on my bts fanfics, updating them so you can go check them out if you want. Thank you for over 7k views ahhhh and enjoy the chapter !!

School was finally over, you already graduated. Your summer break went by faster than you thought. Yoongi and Jimin took you to disney which was the best day of your life. Jimin also confessed his feelings to you, but you try to ignore that.

You were still kinda dating Chanyeol? You barely got to see him because his friends taking him away all the time. You were glad you didn't have to see them anymore. You started college thankfully, but you've been a few months in now. It was now Halloween. 

You couldn't decide whether to dress up as a cop or pikachu, funny Yoongi picked out the costumes. You thought they were too exposing but he said that's what Halloween was for. You recently got a job over the few months. Jimin had a nice house that he shared with Yoongi since Yoongi moved out as well, forgetting about your little sister but your mother suggested it was best. Yoongi was only there for you. 

You groaned grabbing one of the costumes. 

(You choose)

(You choose)

You put it on as you applied some makeup ready to go to the stupid party Yoongi suggested to throw since you all decided to go to college together. Yoongi immediately became popular which you don't understand how but apparently his whole sweginess affected the whole college. 

You lived in a dorm, singular dorm, at the college. Yoongi was okay with you wearing an exposing costume but wasn't okay with you sharing a dorm. You sighed grabbing the keys to the car since you recently got your license. 

Chanyeol even went to this college, which meant so did his friends. You was hoping to escape from them but that didn't work out well. Also since the whole scene at the theater, Yoongi banned you from Chanyeol. Your brother was weird but overprotective.

You pulled out of the parking lot, where you're parking spot as you headed over to their place. You made sure you obeyed the law, don't do anything stupid. You pulled into the driveway since you arrived at the party early. You got out making sure you locked the car.