17

okay guys comment "aliens" if you're excited for the update

You sighed shoving on a cute outfit.

(pick whichever you like, you dressed lazily kinda)

Today you was going to the movie's with Yoongi and Jimin, technically you were being forced. You wanted to stay home and study for the exams that were coming up but Yoongi said that was boring and you were boring. Sorry your education is more important? "Are you even ready yet?"

Yoongi said walking in your room, not caring if you were decent or not. "I could've been naked." You retorted picking up your small black bag.

Yoongi shrugged as he grabbed your wrist dragging you down the stairs. "Yoongi!" You screamed.

He smiled once you were inside the car as Jimin drove off the where the movies were. You sighed looking out the window until you guys all arrived. Once again, Yoongi was dragging you inside after he had to carry you out of the car.

You looked at the movies that were playing. "Let's watch IT." You suggested.

They agreed and Jimin bought three tickets and Yoongi dragged you over to the popcorn. "I don't care if you're a vegan, that's changing." he said asking for lots of butter on the popcorn.

You blinked as Yoongi shoved some popcorn in your mouth. You chewed it slowly nodded, it was actually really good. Yoongi smirked asking for a hotdog as he made you eat it. "Why are you changing me?" You asked.

"Because I love meat so much and so will my sister." He retorted as you ate the hotdog, it wasn't something you would constantly eat but it was actually good.

You threw it away as Jimin paid for everything, you got a large blue slushie, if that's what they're called. You made your way to the screen as you bumped into someone, good thing the boys were carrying everything. "Watch the fuck you're going-"

You looked up to see Kai smirking at you, this is bad. Chanyeol was behind him looking at the ground, oh so he didn't tell the boys about you two? You scoffed shoving your shoulder against Kai's as you stormed off.

You went inside as you found the perfect seats at the very top in the middle. You sat down watching the two boys sit beside you. You watched as 12 boys were making their way to the top, you moved uncomfortably as Baekhyun sat right beside you. "Hi princess." He cooes.

You rolled your eyes leaning over to Jimin. "Please switch me seats."

He looked at you confused but right then, the movie decides to start. You groaned leaning back in your seat, you're doomed now. "If you get scared, you can lean on me." He whispers in your ear, his breath tickling your neck.

You glanced over at him about to slap that smirk off his face. "Georgie." You focused on the movie as Georgie watches his brother make a boat for him.

Baekhyun chuckled as you tried your best to ignore him. Ooh how badly you wanted to slap him. You watched as Georgie was trying to get his boat until the clown popped up making you jump in your seat. He was talking to the clown until Pennywise held up the boat when Georgie said he had to leave.

Don't reach for it, it's a bad idea. He does it anyways and you screamed as you watched his face changed chopping off Gerogie's arm. You wasn't the only one that screamed in the theater thankfully. You grabbed the drink from Yoongi as you sipped it putting in the cup holder beside you. "Let me try that."

You grimaced as Baekhyun took your drink sipping it. He smiled before he 'accidentally' spills it all over you. You screamed jumping up glaring. Yoongi and Jimin looked at you shocked. They have no clue what happened, but if they put the pieces together you would thankfully be happy because then that dumbass would be a dead boy. "What the actual fuck did you do?!"

Yep he's a dead boy. You stormed off going down the stairs as you ran into the restroom that was nearby. You turned on the water looking at it. Why does this have to happen to you? You grabbed multiple paper towels as you try to get the slushie off of your clothes and out of your hair. It was pointless, you were covered in it. You slapped the sink squeezing your eyes shut. Don't cry, don't let him win.

You lifted your head up as you heard a lot of noise outside the restroom. You walked out seeing security dragging Yoongi and Baekhyun outside with 11 boys and Jimin following, except they weren't being dragged. You slowly followed as you heard the manager banned the two from ever coming here again. You walked outside with your bag over your shoulder as you tried to get the two boys to take you home. "You don't ever lay a hand on her ever again or I swear I'll kill you." Yoongi threatened. 

Baekhyun laughed at him as he took a step closer to him. "Then kill me." He smirked.

You watched as Yoongi punched him right in the jaw catching the boy off guard. Baekhyun laughed looking at Yoongi. "Is that the best you got?"

You handed your bag to Jimin as you ran over kicking Baekhyun in the groin as he fell to the ground holding that area. You kicked him as hard as you could in the stomach a few times. Yoongi ran over pulling you away. You cried as he held you back, you were so fed up with him. "Leave me alone." You mumbled.

Jimin drove the car to the front as Yoongi helped you inside it. "Bye dumbasses." Yoongi flipped them off and Jimin immediately drove off. 

You laughed in the back seat laying your head on the window. "This isn't over." You knew that tomorrow at school would be hell knowing they would make your life a hell. You were angry that Chanyeol didn't even step in. Why didn't he save you? If he cares and loves you as much as he says he does, he should've saved you but he didn't. Does he even love you?

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been distracted. I just got into Vampire Diaries recently and it's so good. I just finished the kdrama One More Time and I'm honestly in love with Kim Myung-Soo so much. Shhhh. Anyways thank you guys for 5k ahhh I can't believe people actually like this, it's so cringey. I love you all so much <3

What's your favorite color? Mine is black. <3 <3 <3 <3 

Space out xoxo, dylan