15

Hey guys, comment because I'm actually updating more :D

  There he was, he was in your fucking living room now. "Chanyeol." You whispered staring at the boy in shock. 

After you let that word escape your mouth, Yoongi went over punching the guy in the face. Jimin even walked over screaming words at the boy. All you could do was stand there in shock as all of this was going on.

It took a quiet while for you to gain some confidence to pull the two angry boys off a giraffe who was on his knees hiding his face which was no use because his face looked pretty fucked up. "What do you want?" 

"To talk to you." He looked at Yoongi who was shaking his head rapidly. "No."

You sighed putting your hand on Yoongi's chest. Jimin was glaring at him but he looked at you calming down some. That's when he took the advantage to press his lips to yours, just like what you did this morning. "Hurt my girlfriend and your dead."

"Okay what is going on?" My mother asks.

We all looked at her now noticing she was here all along. We all sighed and Chanyeol was the one to speak up. He told her everything, he didn't mentioned how he felt thought. He wanted to tell you how he felt privately. Why was he telling you this now? He didn't know but felt like you should know, it's been a week. "I don't want you near my daughter."

Chanyeol sighs making his way to the door, you hesitated before grabbing your jacket and shoes. "I'll be back."

Everyone looked at you confused, you smiled at them gently before leaving the house with Chanyeol. He looked at you confused but nodded his head reluctantly as he led you over to his car, it's best to talk there right?

You was about to get in when his voice spoke up. "I don't hate you, I wasn't meaning to hurt you." 

You scoffed moving your hands from the door to your pocket turning to face him. Little did you know, Yoonmin was watching you guys through the window as they even cracked it so they know what you two were talking about. "You wasn't meaning to hurt me?"

"I wasn't finished."

You rolled your eyes waiting for him to proceed. He took a deep breath. "Yeah at first I wanted to hurt you so badly because you ripped my damn expensive leather jacket." He then went to his car grabbing his jacket handing it to you smiling some.

You took the jacket confused, what was this boy doing? He put his hands in his pockets rocking on his feet, from the heel to the toes. "I-"

He couldn't bring himself to say these words because he never felt this way before, he wants to say the words badly but it was hard for him to say. He was about to chicken out but he looked into your (e/c)n orbs that read confusion, it was even written all over your face. "Wanna know how I really feel?"

You nodded your head slowly. "That's the reason why I came out with you, I have the right to know."

He chuckles nodding as he scratched the back of his neck. "Well I love how just staring into your eyes, I can know how you're feeling immediately. You try to act like you don't give a fuck but deep down you actually care, the littlest things break you down. You're like an outside guard dog, tough on the outside but deep down you just want someone to love you. You can't make up your mind on an outfit, you keep wondering if you should wear something casual or something lazy or just wear comfortable clothes. You normally speak your opinion unless you get choked on fear. You're obsessed with all kinds of food, except you hate onions and tomatoes with a passion. You can kinda stand peppers since you love all things hot. You're not really fan of sweets but more into sour candy, you don't crave chocolate at the time of the month. You prefer cheesecake or some strawberries. You're almost 18 and you still can't drive because you're afraid of wrecking because of how stupid people can drive.

You love it when someone calls you princess because you used to love disney when you was younger. You're like Ariel, always exploring and finding something new to discover. You're extremely cute and you keep a smile on your face. You're sincere. Your dimples show when you smile, whether it's a closed mouth smile or your showing teeth smile. You can't stand hitting anyone because you think talking with them is way easier than starting a huge violent scene but you're not afraid to knock someone onto their feet." Your heart was beating so hard and fast, you swear Mars can hear it from here. "You wanna know how I know all this?"

You nodded your head as he took a step closer to you, trapping you between him and the car. "Because I'm in love with you." You heart skipped a beat as he said that. "I'm really sorry for the way I met you, can we please restart?"

You smiled nodding your head grabbing his hand as he intertwines our fingers. He presses his forehead against yours. "I love you y/n l/n."

You closed your eyes smiling even bigger, if that was possible. "I love you too." After all the drama, this felt right and you were happy.

THE END

I'm kidding this isn't the end, I have so many more chapters to write but what do you think of the book so far? I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to write this chapter, I really hope you like it. 

Comment your favorite song on the exo album and bts comebacks album. Mine is Best of Me on the bts album and so far I really love Ko Ko Bop on the exo album. 

It's ya girl dylan signing off, space out xoxo