21

Okay so this book is almost over, just a few more chapters to go. Just so you know, I'm ending it around chapter 30-35, i gave you all a heads up

Also I had to fix something before I can publish it so if you got a notif then that's probably why, also here's a small update. I'm trying to update this everyday so I can just get it over with, and I'm bored. 

Also comment a member from Stray Kids, cause why not

I walked right beside Chanyeol fiddling with my hands, he was acting weird. It wasn't supposed to be like this. "Wouldn't it be funny if my mom had a barbecue like last time?" I spoke but he didn't make a sound. 

I groaned nudging his side but he just looked at me before scoffing. What's up with him? Right as we arrived to some place, he put his hands over my eyes dragging me off somewhere. "If you're going to kidnap me, this is kinda the worse kidnapping ever. I might enjoy it too much." I spoke licking my lips. 

I heard him scoff before pushing me away from him. "Since when did you get so confident?"

"Since birth." I slowly stood up brushing the dirty off the jeans. "Since when did you get so shy?"

He glared right at me. "I'm not shy." I rolled my eyes clicking my tongue. "Seems like you are." 

He was about to speak until he kept his mouth shut, he was eyeing me up and down. I turned around trying to recognize my surroundings. "Hey we're in front of our high school, the day you pestered me."

He smiled nodding leading to the door, opening it and surprisingly it wasn't even locked. Who keeps a high school unlocked? I followed him inside as he continues to walk before stopping, right in front of my old locker. I shook my head skipping over, I used the combination I remembered and it surprisingly unlocked, my eyes widened. 

Some student's stuff was it, Chanyeol looked inside fiddling with the person's stuff. He took out their pencil pouch, it was a girl who owned this locker now. He opened it and found $50. "Who leaves money in their locker?" 

I glared taking it from his hands shoving it back in the pouch shoving it into the locker closing it quickly before Chanyeol can steal it. "Everyone does."

"I never did." He shrugged. 

How stupid is he? If you leave it in your locker, you have money for school including lunch or you have some money to ditch school and get actual food. "Oh that's a good reason but why that much?"

Great y/n, you spoke outloudly. "Maybe it's their turn to pay for their friend's meal, maybe they do one day a week they pay the meal." 

"I'm guessing they're rich? Because my friends can fucking starve, my money my food only for me, myself, and I. I don't care if you're my sister or mom, my food. I won't share." He spoke bluntly before walking off down the hallway. 

He stopped at a spot turning towards me grinning. "Come here." 

"I'm scared if I do."

"Just fucking come here y/f/n." (that says your full name)

I groaned stomping over to the giant monkey. "What do you want?"

He put his hands on my shoulders slamming me against the lockers. "Who said you can touch me?" He sneers, ah no he didn't. Not our first meet, not like this. I squirmed trying to break free. 

"Barack Obama?" I asked, questioning my whole existence. I was reliving that awful dreadful moment. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, they got darker if that's even possible and I could tell he was actually pissed. I didn't even do anything! He jerks me to him some before slamming me against the lockers again. "I'll watch what I say if I was you." His voice lowered, dark and cold almost like he was a scary villian. 

Oh great, that reference again. He was a villian in the beginning but he became my hero, my villian hero like Suicide Squad. But he is once back to his villian state, is he Joker and I'm Harley Quinn? Yeah no bad reference, I will not wear those type of clothes ever in my life. Wait I did at the party, fuck my life. "I just want to get to class." I whined. 

He backs away pretending his friend Baekhyun was there saying his part before he threw me to the ground. "I'm sorry." After that, he laughed before walking off just like he did that day. 

Few minutes passed, I was still on the ground before Chanyeol ran over helping me up. "Sorry don't take that serious, I was just repeating our first time face to face real again." 

I glared at him kicking him in the balls. "Asshole! I thought you hated me!"

He bend over before falling to the ground, hand right where I kicked him. "Did you really have to do that?" 

I huffed crossing my arms looking down at him. "Did you really have to be a dick? Wait I'm sorry, you have a dick so you're supposed to act like one right? How pathetic of me. here let me help you up, wait no you have the balls to handle yourself. Okay bye chimpanzee." I said walking off. 

I actually left the school, left him behind because that just honestly pissed me off, who does he think he is repeating that all over again? What a jerk! "Y/n wait!"