Pls read

Okay so I was gonna update today but shit is going on

I got hate for calling Taehyung an alien.

I got trash, a disrespectful bitch and I was even told to kill myself.

I don't know everything about bts, I'm not a fan who does that because I have a life. It's weird to know all that and care about all of that in my opinion because will Taehyung know you're joking about it to your friends?

I was even told I'm not a true army I mean I guess you can say that because I don't have any merch, not even an album because I'm broke and I know one day I'll just throw it away and get over them.

Not now, hell no but maybe when I'm way older I will forget about them.

I'm the type of person to not care what people think, well I used to but I'm trying not to and if I have to stop making a joke that I always made ever since I join the fandom, a joke that everyone really made and not it's disrespectful even though Taehyung said years ago he doesn't like it? Yet some ARMIES still made the joke? But no I'm the disrespectful one.

I was crying so badly, I was really close to ending my life. I knew what to do and when to do it, but I couldn't do that. Bts wouldn't like that. Bts wouldn't like the way we talk to one another, they would expect us to be nicer about it.

We say we're family but does family tell you to kill yourself just because you called Taehyung an alien? What kind of family is that?

I almost left the fandom, I was close to it. I just join the Astro fandom and Monsta X, I can't leave the fandom that basically saved me. Bts have done so much for me.

I can finally follow my dream, I'm learning a new language even though it scares me. I'm watching kdrama, all because bts. Bts helped me with so much in life, I don't let someone walk all over me anymore. Thanks Yoongi for showing me your sassiness.

Taehyung, you'll always be an alien to me because I love aliens. My YouTube name is Alien Dylan, because aliens are a blessing. Hell smarter than us too. You showed me it's fine to be different and to be so happy, the jokes he makes us the kind I make.

Jungkook taught me to a lot, to not be afraid to love what you want to love especially if someone judges you for it.

Namjoon helped me become a better leader.

Jhope, Hoseok, taught me to be a bright sunshine and always think positively.

Jin taught me to cook, tbh and to know it's okay to be afraid. He also taught me to be a good mom, haha joke get it?

Jimin, this little one taught me it's okay to work hard, it's okay to mess up even if you spent forever on it. Nobody's perfect even though we try to be perfect.

They all taught me something.

How come I get called disrespectful for calling Taehyung an alien when Jungkook doesn't like oppa? What about jhope horse thing? Jin Eomma? Namjoon Appa? Jungkook coconut? It's not like I'm saying shit about them, I will never. I'm only making a joke with my friends, my family and other ARMIES.

Thanks for reading this, it's my rant and feelings. Adios amigos. Space out xoxo Dylan.