20

Okay I'm just writing this in your pov so be ready, it'll b e like the first chapter when I first start this story heh

Also comment coco cola or pepsi, wanna see who all does this

I held onto my jacket tightly walking down the sidewalk, I was visiting my mom and my sister for thanksgiving, I left too early so I don't have to run into Chanyeol, I can't believe I got that bet. 

-flashback-

  She spinned the bottle after everyone gave her hell. It immediately landed on me, I gulped looking up at her as she was smirking. "You have until New Years to get Chanyeol to fall in love with you all over again, that's your bet."  

I shook my head really fast. "No, I can't do that!" This can't be happening, I can't do that bet. I'll be just as bad as him if I do it.

She was about to spin the bottle and it landed on Taehyung, well inbetween Taehyung and Jungkook meaning I would have to grind on them both and makeout with them. Ten minutes for each of them. "Fine I'll do the damn bet." I shouted as Jungkook winked at me licking his lips. 

-end of flashback-

I groaned going up the front steps opening the door to see my sister tugging on Yoongi's arm. He kept telling her to let go but she just wouldn't listen. "I don't see why you came here a week early." My mother says. 

I smile shrugging. "Well since Donald Trump is president that means we can do whatever right?"

"Your president remarks aren't savage!" Yoongi yells. I glared at the mint green haired boy. "At least I don't look like something I would pick out of my nose and throw away." 

He grimaced scrunching up his face, just the image itself made me laugh. 

(imagine this but with mint green hair)

"Yoongi oppa~ play with meeeh." My sister Ellie begged. (A/n: I'm giving her a name damn)

"Ellie I said no." He groans rubbing his face in frustration, I watched as he led her to the couch having her sit down. "You can't like me, I'm your brother." 

She shook her head. "No we have different dads and moms meaning we're not related at all." She corrects him. 

Jimin laughed from his chair holding the new cat, Ellie's cat. I wasn't allowed to have a cat at the dorms which sucked a lot. "Ellie I'm seeing someone." 

Her eyes went wide and she clenched her tiny fists, well are they really tiny even though she's 14? "Who?"

Yoongi pointed towards Jimin as an last option, Jimin's eyes went wide and Yoongi pleaded, Jimin scoffed getting up. "Yeah that's right, this asshole is my boyfriend."

Yoongi grinned wrapping his arm around Jimin's neck. "He calls me daddy, especially in bed." 

Jimin elbowed Yoongi in the ribcage and you can just see the pain written on his face. "You're gay?" Ellie asked completely confused.

"No I'm bi." He answered and Jimin shook his head completely, everyone knew Yoongi was straight, you can ask all the girls he fucked. Ellie slowly nodded her head. "Hey I'm going to the park." I said grabbing a better jacket. 

I opened the door only for Ellie to run out before me, her eyes were puffy full of tears. Look what you did Yoongi Min. I shook my head going the way I normally do, I jumped the fence quickly running to the park. Once I arrived, I walked to the bench I always sit on and there was Chanyeol, sitting on the damn bench. Right the bet, you got this y/n. 

I walked over sitting beside him, he scrolling through his phone. I didn't know what to say until an idea popped into my head. "Who don't leave?" I said standing in front of the sunlight. 

He looked up at me confused. "You're blocking my sunlight, can you please move?" He said ignoring the question I just asked, this boy. 

I sat down right beside him again smiling looking at him. "Ooh you have the new iphone 7? Those are really good phones." I perked trying to get his attention.

He rolled his eyes locking his phone before shoving it into his pocket. "May I help you?" He asked obviously annoyed. 

"Actually yes you can, go on a date with me." I smiled scooting closer to him. He laughed standing up glaring down at you. "Why would I do that?"

"Because you're a civilized person?"

He choked staring at me, he put his head on my forehead checking to see if I'm okay. "Y/n are you dying from cancer? Do you have a disease? I think we need to call 911, you must be dying." 

I pushed his hand away glaring at him. "I'm fine, am I not allowed to ask you out?"

He looked down at me before licking his lips looking somewhere else. "Aren't you dating Taehyung?"

"No."

"Okay let's go on a date." He said grabbing my hand, well that was fast. "But I have a girlfriend so it's not a relationship date, a friend taking their friend on a date." He stated glancing at me. "So don't get any ideas missy." 

WELL I'M UPDATING A LOT TODAY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER :D

SPACE OUT XOXO, DYLAN