want more updates?

okay y'all know how I am, I'll update once it gets to a certain number of votes. Normally I do double updates or triple updates, depends if I'm updating other books.

But wait, I have good news. I might just change that.

Who ever reads my new story Olympus and comments on each chapter, will get a chapter dedicated to them in this book. I choose one person per chapter, so instead of waiting on votes, I'll just do that.

Now what is Olympus you may ask?

It's a book, about a bts app and the book divergent where you try to survive the world. You have enemies, you have frienemies and there are people you can trust but not everyone.

It's about learning how to defend yourself, learning to fight and not only that, it's a bts x reader so seriously you should go check it out.

What does it look like?

That's the book, but what's the summary?

Yes it's different, very different. And I'm updating it today! So you should go check it out, seriously I update this book once a week, just once a week. Maybe twice a week if I'm feeling in the mood.

So if you want more updates in this book, comment on every chapter in that book

Hell you can even double comment for a double update.

This is the new goal. I want to see who will actually participate and who's more eager for a update here, I sound greedy I know but I'm tired of everyone comment "update!" Or "next!!!" Like no, there's gonna be something going on before I update and besides I have a busy life now okay jeez but I love you all so much

Also I'm really glad I inspired a lot of you, but if you like this book? I'm sure you'll love to read my new book! I put many kpop groups in it, so don't worry about that.

Also read the book while you're at it because it's important that book took a lot of effort, a lot of editing and writing (even tho the editing isn't good oh well) I tried.

Just please do this, and I'll update once someone comments on Olympus.

Space out, xoxo

Dylan

PS read the book too boi