14

So since I take forever to update this book, I decided to write another chapter within the day so here you go! 

You sigh brushing your hair for school, you looked at your outfit. 

(pick whichever one you like)

You smiled gently fixing your outfit some so it'll look presentable, you always had this girly version of you that you didn't show often. You didn't dress one certain way, you dressed every style and your favorite was being comfy which is why you got the top a size bigger so it'll be comfy. Most girls would think that's crazy but you didn't care.

You walked out of your room to see Yoongi helping your sister with her shoes. You smiled, Yoongi was her favorite. She's more closer to him then her friends at school. "Need a ride to school?" 

You turn your head to see Jimin leaving the bathroom smiling, why was he here? "Yoongi is taking your mom's car to take s/n to school, I have my own car so I can take you." He speaks scratching the back of his neck.

You opened your mouth to say something but no words would come out, what if Chanyeol tries to speak to you? How would Jimin react? You didn't want to see Jimin pissed, yes he's really cute when he's angry and annoyed but it's also scary. He tends to be a dick when he's pissed, one time he even punched Yoongi all because Yoongi made this girl cry, it was Jimin's girlfriend at the time. Yoongi didn't mean to but his ex was crazy and would do anything to split them up.

They did split before but you talked some sense into that doofus making him realize the real monster she was. "Yes please."

Great now he's gonna see Chanyeol. Oh who are you kidding? Chanyeol hasn't even spoken to you since that day, why would he talk to you now? Jimin grabbed his keys off the counter smiling. "Well let's go."

You followed him to the car as you both got in. You buckled up as he started his car. "So when did you move here?"

"Well just recently, a week ago to be precise." You nodded your head.

The car ride was quiet and you can sense some kind of tension, once you arrived at school. You grabbed the door but Jimin grabbed your hand. "Don't let him get to you."

You tilted your head confused but he pointed, you looked over to see Chanyeol waiting a few feet from the car door. You've got to be kidding me. You tried to think of something but you turned your head facing Jimin smiling. He looked at you confused but you pecked his lips opening the door. "Bye boyfriend!" You shouted loud enough for the jerk to hear.

Jimin's face turned red as he waved. Once you were a foot away, he sped off. You turned on your heel heading to the door. "Can we please talk?"

You ignored him shoving your shoulder against his as hard as you could. You grabbed the door handle but only to be pulled back. "Hey!"

He pulled you around the back of the school pulling you into a large bush, it was even bigger than him shockingly. He pushed you against the wall trapping you in. "Please y/n."

You glared at him. "I don't want to talk."

He shrugged. "You kinda have no choice."

He was right, there was no point of escaping because compared to you, you're the mice while he's the lion. "Fine, just hurry up."

"Okay so I know it was bad, I didn't tell you but I was giving you the money." You rolled your eyes but he grabbed your hand shoving a huge roll of money. You scoffed throwing it at him but he just grabs it, grabs your bag and puts it inside. "Is that all?"

He opens to speak but slowly nods his head, he moves letting you leave. You still want him to chase after you but he won't, you're nothing to him. He meant so much to you but he didn't care, well that's what you thought. 

----------------------------------

"So you kissed Jimin?" Yoongi asked while Jimin was hiding because Yoongi kept harassing you two.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because-" How can you explain it? Well you kinda have no choice. "So I like this guy okay, his name is Park Chanyeol. I hated him at first because he's in this gang called exo. They are huge jerks who bully people for fun and they never get in trouble. Well I ran into him a month and one week ago, it was bad. He slammed me into the locker and threatened me blah blah blah. Well later that day, he shows up at the park trying to talk to me. I didn't know why but now I do, we got pretty close over the entire month. He even took me on a date, my first date. He was my first kiss and god I feel so stupid. I overhead Kai and Baekhyun talking, it turned out to be a bet. Chanyeol had to get me to fall in love with him so all the members would pay him $1000 each, he won." You sighed rubbing your face.

You heard Yoongi stood up walking to the door. "I'll kill him."

"Yoongi stop, you don't even know where he lives." 

Yoongi turned around pointing at Jimin. "You saw him so come with me."

You stood up standing between the two boys. "Please stop."

"He fucking used you!" Yoongi screamed, his face full or rage.

Jimin even looked pissed, you were trapped between to angry boys. Bad idea. You heard the door open, all of you spin your heads towards the door. "Y/n look who I ran into!"

There he was, he was in your fucking living room now. "Chanyeol." You whispered staring at the boy in shock.

Okay so this chapter isn't long but I really hoped you like it! I suck at ideas but shh. Space out xoxo, dylan