07

--Normal P.O.V--

The family sat awkward on the table eating their foods, every single one of them thinking about of ehat to say. Finally, the mother spoke up;

"So, Chanyeol what do you see in my daughter?" She asked cheerfully trying to not occupy to much of his personal space.

Chanyeol smiled while looking at Jasmine. He was going to describe her with the best adjectives, he wanted to win her. He had to win this bet.

"Jasmine is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I fell in love with her smile, her tough yet shy personality. I love her ahjumma." Chanyeol said still smiling. You blushed and looked down.

Why am I blushing? He's faking, duh!

Your mother smiled warmly at the boy but then looked at him confused.

"Jasmine? Her Name is not Jasmine it's (y/-"

"JASMINE. it's Jasmine." You smiled trying to hide the evident panic written all over your face. Your mother shook her head.

The rest of the barbeque went surplisingly well. The bad boy seemed like a whole other person. His words seemed so sincere, along with his laughs and smile. You couldn't help but feel happy even though you didn't know if this was all an act or not.

Why was he doing all of this? Why is he so over all the time?

You shrugged not bothering to think about it too much.

After the barbeque

"Thank you very much for the food, it was very good. I really enjoyed myself today." Chanyeol bowed.

"It's okay we really had fun, take care of (y/-"

"JASMINE IT'S JASMINE. J A S M I N E." You yelled from the kitchen. Your mom smiled and yelled back:

"YAH, JASMINE WHY DON'T YOU TAKE CHANYEOL HOME? I'M SURE HE'LL LOVE TOW WALK WITH YOU."

You silently groaned knowing you didn't really have any choice.

"Of course I can!" You said with a fake enthusiasm as you went to the door where Chanyeol was.

"Bye mom, see you later."

"Today was awesome princess." Chanyeol smiled.

"I know it was, and don't call me princess." You pouted as a light breeze gently blew some hair in your face. The sun didn't set yet which shined in a beautiful orange tone.

"Yah stop being cute." He pinched your cheek and chuckled.

"And stop pinching my cheek." You then spoke up again; "Chanyeol, be honest. back at the barbeque, how you behaved... Was it all an act?"

"Hey, I- WATCH OUT!!" Chanyeol shouted as he pushed causing both of you to fall down; one on top of each other.

You felt an ecscrutiating pain as your head banged on the cold ground as everything around you started spinning.

What even happened??

"You okay?" You heard Chanyeol say.

"I think so." You groaned. When you realised how close you two actually were, Chanyeol smiled and leaned in a little bit, his Chocolate brown eyes seemed to melt in yours, you couldn't just take your eyes off him. He wasn't that ugly now that you saw him up close.

While awkwardly clearing your throat ypu pushed him off of you as you held your head in pain.

"You must be careful, you were ammost drove over by a car!" Chanyeol scolded; "does it hurt? Your head?"

You silently nodded. So that's what happened. He almost risked his life for you, why was he so kind? And why did you care? You just said yesterday that you would be happy if he died.

"I'm sorry" You whispered as he checked out your head.

"Hmm. Nothing too bad, take care of the wound though. It's ok, just be careful." Chanyeol's expression now seemed so careful and serious.

Timeskip

"See you too, Chanyeol." You waved at the boy who had just artived home.

While walking your way home you reflected about today's happenings. The barbeque. Chanyeol's strangely nice behavior, which you still didn't know was an act or not. But soecially when he saved you. He looked so concerned when he himself almost risked his life for a girl who just a few days ago wished him death. You felt so bad, like you wanted to apologize. And in that moment, a little thought popped up in your mind as your lips parted and you smiled.

Park Chanyeol isn't too bad.

Hello, it's iLikeSteeaak again :) I wrote the whole chapter this time and sorry if it was short, I didn't really know what to write😅

But I hope you liked this chapter, peace out

//Ya girl Pewdieboi

The Bet (Park Chanyeol x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें