22

After everything that went down, you immediately marched off back to your house where Yoongi and Jimin were waiting at. "Where did you go?"

You shrugged walking right past your annoying older brother. You were too mad to focus on anything, how dare he treat you like that? Park Chanyeol, I will have my revenge on you, Just you wait. 

As soon as you reached your old bedroom, you immediately slammed the door shut locking it quickly after. You could hear Yoongi crying for you to open your bedroom door, but you didn't budge. Instead you sat on your bed scrolling through your phone on instagram. Liking every post you went by. "Y/n if you do not open this door right this instant!" 

"Shut the hell up Yoongi, you're so fucking annoying oh my god." You screamed back at the older one. 

After a little while, you heard a soft knock on your door. "Y/n.." How did he get here? You got off the bed walking to the door opening it to reveal your best friend, Taehyung and right behind him was none other than Jungkook himself. "hello! Did you miss me??" 

You groaned glaring at the hyper boy, your eyes landing on Tae. "What do you want? How did you get here? Why are you here?" 

"Jimin called me and Jungkook was with me at the time, what's wrong?" he frowned walking into your bedroom. 

You went back to your bed groaning just thinking about it. "Chanyeol is a goddamn asshole, that's what is wrong. How dare he remind me how we met? Slamming me into the locker repeating all this, it's not right." 

"Take me to the school." 

You looked at your friend weirdly as his friend shook his head. "Chanyeol will kill us! Do you know how crazy he is?" Jungkook pleaded. 

Taehyung shrugged, you were just as shocked. You shrugged grabbing the house key. "Let's go." 

Jungkook groaned following you two out the door. "If we all die, I'm blaming y'all for being stupid." 

"How can you blame us if you'll be dead as well?" Taehyung scoffed.

You giggled as Jungkook whined loudly. After a while, well 10 to 20 minutes, you all arrived at your old high school. You walked right up to it opening the door, just like earlier it was unlocked. You headed inside and as soon as you went to your locker, the flashbacks were hitting you so hard. 

flashback

I walk down the hallway until I bumped into someone, I look up to see who it is. Ugh it's them. "Watch where you're going."

I nodded trying to get past them but he kept blocking me, none other than Park Chanyeol. "Please move." I mumble.

He laughs bending down so he's my level. "She speaks."

I look down not wanting to look at him as I keep trying to get past him, oh yeah I'm the nobody that no one even cares about, so he should easily move for me? Wrong, I get bullied for being the shy girl I am. I don't like talking to anyone because I freak out about what I'm going to say to them, what if I say something wrong and they take it the wrong way? I can't risk that so I don't have any friends, I have a cat that I talk to all the time at home but that's really it. Call me the cat lady. "Please I got to get to class before the bell rings."

Then it happens, the bell rings. I felt how my body goes stiff as I suddenly panic inside, please just let me go. I don't want to be late. "Why should I let you go?"

I finally look up into his dark chocolate eyes. I look at his nose before observing everything on his face, even that small pimple on his nose that you can't tell it exists unless you were as close as I was to him, his brown hair was getting into his eyes hiding his eyebrows so I can't observe that. "Because you're a civilized person?" I say making it more of a question.

He shakes his head chuckling, not a cute chuckle, an evil chuckle you would see a villain make when they think they're gonna win the battle. I have a feeling that this villain is going to win this battle, the bad boy vs the shy girl. Long story short, the shy ends up passing out from fear as she dies in her unconscious state and lives with the dead hiding in the attic hoping no living soul will ever find me again. "Chanyeol what's taking you so long?"

I look over to see his best friend, another gang member, Byun Baekhyun. "She said I'm civilized." He tells his friend laughing.

Please just let me go to class, I can't miss the lesson. I nudge them so I can get past them but I end up getting slammed into the locker, great just another ordinary day for me. I squirm looking up to see who did only to see a glaring Chanyeol. "Who said you can touch me?" He sneers.

"Barack Obama?" I asked.

He glares at me more, if looks could kill. He pulls to him a few inches before slamming me into the locker again. "I'll watch what I say if I was you." He says in a cold dark voice, yep villain Chanyeol is out to hurt the poor innocent Jasmine.

I nudge him eyeing my classroom door. "I just want to get to class."

This time Baekhyun laughed coming to us. He slams his hand near my face causing me to flinch. "Awe the poor nerd needs to take her calculus text, Chanyeol we better go before she gets her first bad grade. She might cry if she gets a 98%."

I look over at him frowning, hey it hurts getting that low of a grade. I like having 100% all the time so I can go to Yale. Chanyeol smirks throwing me to the ground roughly. "I'm sorry." He puts his hand on his chest smirking at me.

end of flashback

You shook your head just remembering the thoughts, you can't be here. This can't happen, no you can't do this. "You came back." 

HELLO GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED TADA

I HOPE IT WAS GOOD

FOR ONCE IN MY CRINGEY ASS LIFE LMAO

ENJOY PLEASE

AND SPACE OUT XOXO DYLAN