13

Okay so I'm going to write this in normal pov, also hello guys I'm back

You were watching your sister as your mom went to go get some groceries, it's been a week since you found out about his stupid little bet, but what you didn't know that he had feelings for you. 

You felt stupid because you fell in love with him, you should've ignored him the first day he tried talking to you. Actually you should've took a different way to class instead of bumping into that asshole. "So why hasn't he come over? I miss him." your sister asks snapping you out of your thoughts.

You smiled at her gently brushing her hair since she asked for you to do her hair. "I told you, he moved."

"Don't you miss him?"

"No." You bluntly told her putting the brush down as you put her hair into a high pony tail, you grabbed the curl iron starting to do small curls of her hair. 

She frowned in the mirror as you flashed her a smile. Deep down, you were in pain. His smile was glued to your brain and you cried to be in his arms again but none of that was real, it was all fake. "I wish he would call us, I miss annoying the asshat."

You slapped her shoulder gently. "No cursing, what's eomma's rule?"

She groaned rolling her eyes as you did another strand of hair. You clipped it to the iron before gently wrapping it around. You held it for almost a minute so it'll turn out perfect. You did so many small strands of hair so it'll look beautiful but fake. You reached over grabbing the brush, brushing out the curls to create a natural wavy beach look. I smiled handing her a mirror so she can see the back once I added some hairspray. She squealed hugging you tightly. "You should become an hair stylist."

You laughed softly putting everything away as she took photos of her hair with her brand new phone. You sighed looking yourself in the mirror, you had bags under your eyes from the nights you couldn't sleep because you couldn't get him off your mind. Nights of crying wishing he chased after you once again but he didn't, he even avoided you at school.

You hated that you lied to your sister but you didn't care, you're graduating in a two months anyways. You pulled at your long (h/c) frustrated, you were mad at yourself. You fell for his little games. If you had another chance to do everything all over again, you would just make the same mistake twice. 

You heard someone knocking at the door, you jerked up confused. Nobody comes over, your mother isn't supposed to be home for another hour or two. You hoped it wasn't Chanyeol but who even knows anymore. You walked to the door as your sister was too busy typing away on her phone, you placed your hand on the knob slowly twisting it. You pulled it open. "About damn time." 

It was your cousin, Min Yoongi. You shook your head as he stepped inside not even caring if you allowed him to or not. He had a a large luggage with him. "Yoongi!"

Your sister ran over jumping on your cousin. He laughed picking her up placing a kiss on her head. "How is my favorite girl?"

"Awful, my best friend moved away." 

You glared at her knowing who she was gonna say, you didn't want Yoongi to know about him because if he knew then Chanyeol will be a dead boy. "Who is this?"

"It's sis boyfriend, Chanyeol." Well rip Park Chanyeol.

Yoongi looked over at me confused. "Oh well I guess Jimin doesn't have a chance now!"

You look over to see someone who's somewhat taller than you, oh who were you kidding he was a giant compared to you. "Shut up Yoon!" 

You had to admit, you kinda had a crush on him ever since you was little. He was always friends with your cousin so you saw him often. Jimin was the nicest person you ever met, even Yoongi was an ass but he's supposed to be an ass since he's family. Yoongi is technically your brother but you both have different mom's, your dad was with your mom's sister before you was even a twinkle in the sky. Then he ended up leaving her for your mom and here you come. Your mom knew he's your brother but your mother said you can only call him your brother when he came over, your aunt when you called him your brother even if he was. So you just called him your cousin. Your family was complicated. "Actually he's not my boyfriend, he's just some jerk." You shrugged smiling some. 

You saw Yoongi squinting his eyes most likely thinking about something. Jimin was bringing in more bags carrying it into the spare bedroom, you recently found out Yoongi was moving in. His mom kicked him out because he wanted to do music. He's only two years older than you, so was Jimin. "Is Jimin living here as well?"

Yoongi laughed when he saw that your cheeks were heating up just thinking he was moving in, well at least you can get Chanyeol off your mind. "Would that be a problem?"

You shook your head, Jimin came out shaking his head. "What are you two talking about?"

"Oh y/n here just has a crush on you." Yoongi laughed running off.

You chased after him pushing Jimin out of the way. "I'll sue you Min Yoongi!" 

He shuts his door locking it. "Jimin oppa, are you moving in?" You heard your sister ask.

You turned your head staring as he ruffles her hair. "No, I have my own place."

You smiled, you still see your sister as a little girl but she's not little, she's already your height basically. "Yoongi I gotta go!" Jimin screams walking to the door, you ran after him helping him leave.

You had to close the door. "Thank you." 

Jimin smiles at you before bowing some. "Good luck with the dumbass."

"I'll need it, thanks." You laughed.

Jimin kisses your cheek. "Also whoever that jerk Chanyeol guy is, he's missing out." And with that, Jimin ran to his car.

You stood there shocked slowly closing the door, forgetting Chanyeol isn't going to be as hard as you think.

OKAY GUYS LET ME EXPLAIN, yes your last name is supposed to be Min but you got your mother's last name ever since ya know. So her last name is your last name, like what it is right now

Also you guys should comment your age because I'm curious. I'm 18 years of age. Thank you for 2k reads by the way and I hope you all have a great wonderful day. Space out xoxo, dylan