Chapter 2: Antidote

*time skip to after school*

Heavy footsteps were heard echoing against a nearly empty hallway. The only things inhabiting that area were the cardboard boxes, that held many precious items, and a young teenage girl.

"MOM, DAD, JOSÉ I'M HOME," (Y/N) yelled at the top of her lungs.

Three people walked out of the kitchen to greet (Y/N). It seemed as though they were finishing frosting cupcakes. (Y/N)'s brother, José, was covered in frosting when he walked up to her and gave her a perfectly frosted red velvet cupcake. (Y/N) licked off some of the frosting first before consuming the actual cupcake.

"Aww, nice to see you again sugar pie," (Y/N)'s mom, Evie, said as she kissed (Y/N)'s cheeks.

(Y/N) held onto the cupcake using her mouth as she began to take off her shoes. Her three family members left the area to either finish up the cupcakes or to rest.

Once again in curiosity, (Y/N) went up to her mom and asked, "Don't you have a photoshoot the day after tomorrow? Shouldn't you watch your diet?"

"Isn't that nice~ You're looking after you mommy," Evie said in a delicate and childish tone.

Suddenly, José rushed down from upstairs into the living room, he held a popular Japanese magazine in his hands. José tossed the magazine beside him as he jumped onto the couch, grabbing the remote control. The TV turned on as music was heard resonating throughout the relatively large house.

(Y/N)'s dad, Xavier, approached the area in a hurry as well, "Is that Antidote's newest song?" He asked as he approached José.

"Mm-hm," José replied as both his and Xavier's eyes were glued onto the wide screen.

(Y/N) and Evie looked at each other in confusion. They both had no idea what was going on. Evie decided to check it out. She walked carefully and quietly towards to boys to ensure that she would not be bombarded by their fanboy attitudes.

With no interest, (Y/N) left the area and headed upstairs towards her room. She sat down onto her table and pulled out a large science textbook. With a sigh, (Y/N) continued to pull out some stationeries as well as line paper. Just as she was about to open her textbook to a certain page, her phone vibrated. It wasn't often that her phone would vibrate. She barely gives out her social information to anyone. Without delay she dragged down the status bar to check who texted her.

「☘Sakae☘: (Y/N) you wanna hang out tmr? •̀

☘Sakae☘: (Y/N) you wanna hang out tmr? •̀.̫•́✧

(Y/N): It depends where we're going.

☘Sakae☘: Aww come on~ Don't be such a killjoy. We're gonna watch Antidote perform.

(Y/N): Sorry, I'm not interested in whatever "Antidote" is. You can ask my dad or brother, they seem to like Antidote.