Chapter 20: Struggles

|Unedited|

"These darn chains!" (Y/N) exasperated.

Being stuck inside a warm room while being squashed by a weighted blanket wasn't too bad. However, that fact changed when being kidnapped comes into play.

After Joey left on the previous day, Henrik made sure that he looked after the girl's health. He has decided to tuck her in with the blanket drawn extremely tight (much like the ones in hotels). He had also ensured that the windows were slightly open, just to allow a little breeze to enter. The only things that he would not and could not do, were to release her and to provide nourishment.

"Sorry, I can't give you food my darling," Henrik apologized." Kaoru's being stubborn again."

(Y/N) wasn't fond of how the boys were calling her by different nicknames such as darling as well as various species of birds. It just seemed rather nauseating to the young girl. Their attitudes and personalities also changed drastically from before. She felt distant from them, and their previous façade caused her to really question their friendship.

"I'm so bored," (Y/N) exclaimed more to herself than Henrik.

Despite the fact that being bored wasn't her greatest problem at the moment, she had no other thing to talk about. Frankly, she wasn't really in the mood of talking.

"Wanna play with me?" Henrik asked childishly.

"No."

"Why not? I'll give you food after."

Feeling her stomach grumble at that suggestion, (Y/N) was extremely tempted by his offer, but knowing his current change in attitude, she wasn't even certain that he would keep his promise. She had survived once without food for a few days, and she was willing to play a risky game.

"No," she decided.

Keeping the conversation closed allowed her to cause the males to give her some room, and that kept her quite content.

"But aren't you hungry darling?" Henrik cooed as he proceeded to run his hand through her knotted hair.

She had yet to take a shower, and all of the struggling had caused her hair to become disastrous.

Henrik decided to take action by returning to his own room. He grabbed a brush that was quite flimsy as well as some hair oil, and he rushed back to the female.

(Y/N) still laid in the same position with a nasty glare in her eyes. She was not in the best position to resist his actions; thus, Henrik was able to yank at the various tangled strands.

"Ow!" (Y/N) exclaimed in pain as Henrik's relentless pulling had caused her scalp to burn.

"Sorry sorry," Henrik apologized.

Using such a fine tooth comb made it much more difficult to go through her hair in one clean run. Therefore, Henrik grabbed some hair oil and worked his way around the annoying strands with his fingers.

The silence was quite unnerving as Henrik was aching to hear (Y/N) speak again, and for her to laugh with him. However, she would not be enjoying anyone's company anytime soon.

"Why are you being so difficult?" Henrik asked accompanied with a sigh.

"Me?" She responded with a scoff, "I'm not the one that's wrong here."

"I mean, you could just cooperate and hang out with us," Henrik justified.

Being frustrated, (Y/N) didn't even bother explaining the flaws that the boys had. She decided that ignoring them would be the best option as of now. Especially since they visited her everyday.