Chapter 9: Accepted

It has been exactly seven days since the audition. Throughout that period, (Y/N) had been gaming with Akihiko almost everyday. Whether it was duo or squad, he seemed to be online everytime she was. At times her sixth sense would be screaming to her that something was wrong, but she ignored all of that.

On the other hand, it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the bullying has died down. Instead of harassing her, the bullies were cowarding away from her. They would constantly run away from her and often utter a "sorry" under their breaths. (Y/N) was puzzled by this; however, she came to the conclusion that it was her lack of interest that caused the bullies to back off.

She was currently enjoying lunch at school with the Antidote members. Initially she would've avoided them with all the threats, but they managed to make her feel safer despite the lack of presence from her friend Sakae.

"So, is anything new happening?" Kaoru asked the girl as he opened his lunch container.

"Nothing much. Gaming here and there as well as reading," (Y/N) answered as she pulled out a book to read.

Kaoru casted a glance to Akihiko's direction. Kaoru knew what was happening to her every second of every minute. Like his old obsessed self, he stalked her. He knew that Akihiko had the same feeling brewing in him as well. Akihiko was just denying it at the current moment.

"I assume that you've been playing with Akihiko?" Kaoru asked.

With great surprise the girl looked up from her book, "You're correct. Wow, you're good at guessing."

Henrik nearly let out a scoff, he knew that Kaoru was not only guessing. Henrik has seen all the pictures and documents Kaoru had of (Y/N). In all honesty, Henrik was used to it at this point.

Kaoru shrugged as he commented, "Just naturally born with that talent."

The group ate in silence while the boys all stared at the girl.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" (Y/N) asked as she noticed all of their staring.

"Nothing. Just a piece of rice," Henrik commented as he wiped it off her face.

Akihiko and Kaoru gave him a glare, telling him to back off.

"Damn, is that how you get all the girls?" (Y/N) asks as she gives him a playful wink.

Whether it was a compliment or not, Henrik blushed slightly. Moments later (Y/N) receives an email. Her heart thumps as she clicks on the email icon. She was hoping that it was regarding the audition. Her internet connection is slow and it took a painstakingly long time for the app to load. With her fingers crossed she wished that she made it to the next stage and the next audition.

Although the boys already knew the results, they all looked at her with fascination in their eyes. When they saw her eyes light up, they smiled even wider.

"The results better not be biased," (Y/N) exclaims playfully to the boys.

Kaoru denies the accusation as he gives her a bone crushing hug, "Don't worry, it's your amazing dancing that got you this result."

The whole lunch period was filled with happy remarks, and occasionally humour was told here and there. When they returned to class, the students were clamoring with noise. It seemed as if there was a new student joining the class.

"I bumped into him when I was getting my stuff in my locker. His visuals, oh my goodness," one of the girls said while dramatically swooning, "he is handsome enough to become a new member of Antidote."

Most commentary from fellow classmates were mainly based on his looks. However, none of them knew his name. It was quite odd for a student to suddenly change schools in the middle of December.