Heatwave

Matthew awoke with a groan glancing down to his legs feeling an increasing wetness between them. Did I wet the bed?! I haven't done that since I was five! He tossed aside the blanket on him to see how bad it was. However, the scent wasn't putrid. It was an enticing aroma that quickly filled the room and made Matthew feel hazy. It continued to soak his nest even with the omega's legs shut tight. His eyes widened in shock realizing what it was. Slick. Matthew began to panic trying to protect his nether regions, but also display them, for he could smell an alpha. He didn't want to be claimed, but the intoxicating scent of a mate made it impossible. Matt shuddered rubbing his wet thighs together with a soft whimper.
"Gilbert~." He cooed grabbing his blanket to wrap his thighs around it. He bit down on a pillow groaning as his crotch rubbed against the thick fabric. Without a heat clinic to stop it, the pent up aromas and fantasies spilled out of him. He shuddered reaching in between his thighs to touch his aching cock. Meanwhile, Gilbert was in the midst of climbing up the vine to Matthew's hut. He originally wanted to invite him for a hiking trip to the waterfall, but his mind grew clouded. He sniffed the air being drawn closer by a sweet, tempting scent. He looked inside gasping at the sight he saw. Matthew's wet, trembling thighs rubbing against the soft blanket as he whined. The omega was caught in his own fantasy unaware of the alpha until he opened his eyes. He smirked at the presence of Gilbert knowing he would be irresistible towards him. He faced his potential mate with a burning face and sweaty hair.
"Mate me!" Matthew breathlessly begged lifting his cloth to expose himself. The alpha shut his eyes holding his breath to prevent himself from the tempting fate. Matthew didn't give up, though. He left his comfortable nest to run to Gilbert and cling to him loudly moaning. Gilbert gave a small smirk falling under Matthew's spell rapidly.
"Come on, Gil. Take me to my nest and gimme a baby!" He pulled Gilbert inside and began rubbing against him to entice. The albino wrapped his muscular arms around the blond lifting him up. He raced across the room to pin his lover against a wall. Mattie moaned as the albino pushed his thigh against his throbbing cock to grind against it. He felt even more slick drop down his legs and onto Gilbert from the simple action.
"Pin me down and fuck me!" Matthew lifted his clothing wanting to feel every inch of the other man. The albino bit his lip growling and nipping Matthew's neck to mark his new territory. The teen whined holding onto his mate for support, for his knees were moments away from collapsing. Matthew brought his lover into a deep kiss nearly bruising their lips from the force. He ran his nails down the pale back leaving bright, red lines on him. He squeaked when he was suddenly lifted and pushed down onto his messy nest.
"Fill me up with cum, please!" Matt begged hastily making a mount to be bent over. Gilbert's animalistic side grew more intense with each second. He bared his teeth sinking them into Matthew's porcelain skin. The omega screamed in pleasure wrapping his legs around Gilberts hips while tangling his fingers in his white hair. Clothes went flying seconds later as the two now laid naked passionately kissing. Gilbert snarled spreading Matthew's legs smirking at the sight of slick oozing out of his virgin hole.
"Come on, baby. I'm ready~." Matt reached down to his hole sticking two fingers inside to help accommodate Gilbert's size. His breath hitched as he spread his slender fingers exciting the alpha even more. Matthew let out a moan as he worked his fingers in his virgin hole covering them in slick. Gilbert stared aroused by the sight of his mate touching himself so lewdly. He leaned down hastily pulling the slick coated fingers out to lick them clean. He then lapped away the slick dripping out of his lover moaning softly. Once satisfied, he sat up to clean away the slick covering his lips mesmerized by the taste. It was rather sweet but not too sugary. However, Gilbert would never complain. He sat up in between Matthew's spread legs prodding his hole with the head of his cock. He carefully slid inside gasping at the tight heat engulfing him. Matthew closed his eyes drooling as the alpha thrusted inside him.
"Yes!" The omega felt tears slipping from his eyes out of pleasure. He dug his nails into Gilbert's back dragging them across leaving red scratch marks. Gilbert moaned bucking his hips faster wanting to pleasure Matthew. The teen let out a squeal in euphoria when his prostate was hit. Gilbert dug his fingers into Matt's hips leaving small bruises on his pale skin. They were so absorbed in their mating that they didn't hear Francis enter the hut.
"Matthieu, they have heat med...oh." He paused abruptly when he realized what was happening before him. He had come to give the Canadian medicine to stop his heat, but that wasn't necessary anymore. However, not even the interruption stopped Gilbert and Matthew from mating.
"Never mind." Francis turned away from the scene leaving the hut to give them privacy. Matthew normally would have hidden himself from the embarrassment, but he was in too much ecstasy. Gilbert's hips stuttered before he came inside the omega with a moan. Mattie screamed releasing his seed onto his nest and body. He gasped falling onto his bed with a groan. His body slowly grew sore as his heart rapidly beat in his chest. The last thing he saw was Gilbert pulling him close, then he passed out.