~1~Where I Don't Belong~

A/N: I re-read this a few months after I published it and I just want to say I'm sorry lmfao. I wrote most of these while I was about to have panic attacks and the chapters are really bad! I thankfully improved my stories now but uhhhhh just please don't read this one because it really sucks. I edited all of the chapters so there's a plus :)

~~~~

It was roughly a month after the first day of college. Ming and Wayo often hanged out with each other when neither of them were busy. Wayo, a petite, adorable, and wealthy boy was one many left in the dust. Ming on the other hand, had a whole different story. He was the diamond in every girl eye. Especially online. With an instagram account with 270k followers, he's practically a household name.

As he did very commonly, he was setting up to do an instagram lives. Always keeping up with his fans, many seen him as the ideal husband. Well, almost everyone. As Ming was sliding to the button that said START LIVE he looked over at Wayo, who was enjoyably reading his One Piece manga.

"HELLO EVERYONE-," said Ming in his surprisingly joyful tone. He has cold looks, but the heart of a teddy bear. The comments were already filled with heart emojis and unfamiliar English. Well, there were a lot of "Choke me daddy".

COMMENTS:

Juja 1982: <3

bts kinks: AHHH I LOVE YAAAA

You know, just the usual comments. His views on his live video was already on 5.4k when he decided to turn the camera to Wayo, unknown to the precious boy reading. That was until Wayo turned his head, his cheeks turned the color as cherries in season in a matter of seconds.

"Ayyy! Stop!" adorable Wayo said before walking to get a glass of water. The comments were blowing up faster than Ming have ever seen before.

amirite1685: A CINNAMON ROLL

kenie: I LOVE HIM !!!!

"Here." Wayo handed Ming a glass of ice cold water and sat next to him on the couch. Ming took a sip of the drink until he almost choked. A comment from the almighty. The terrific.

PhanaX: He's a lil' shorty

Phana. The man who could kill with one wink. The man who's known for his awesome muscles and cold heart. Why was someone far more popular like him here, and complimenting Wayo? The comments were all now just people wondering Phana's sexuality. You know, the usual.

      "M-Ming! W-what?" Wayo stared at Ming and then pointed to Phana's comment

"M-Ming! W-what?" Wayo stared at Ming and then pointed to Phana's comment. Ming lightly nudged Wayo with his elbow and wink. Wayo couldn't stop blushing. Cleary, it was all just an accident, right?

Later that night Ming ended the live and went to pick up P'kit. His 'best friend'. Obviously, they won't admit they're a couple. Well just not for now. Wayo knew about Ming's undying love for P'Kit, but was always to afraid to ask.

Wayo was left in a horrible state. Not getting any sleep because of Phana's comment. Phana, his crush, doesn't love him at all huh'? It all was just one miscommunication, right?

~THE NEXT DAY~

"Wow, were you having fun last night with Phana?" said Ming with a wink while entering the gates of the school. Wayo went to slap the back of his neck while blushed. "I'm just exhausted from studying." said Wayo, unconvincingly. /Gosh why am I blushing so much/? It also didn't help that a few girls already gave some flowers to Wayo. /Why am I suddenly getting so much attention lately. Is it because of Ming's IG live? Am I really that cute?/ Those three sentences spiraled around Wayo's head all day, not even leaving room to study.

After a few hours of classes that were equivalent to torture, it was time to go home. Wayo walked out of practice where he saw Phana and his 'doc gang.' Wayo tried to speed ahead after grabbing his bag. That was until a tall figure stood ahead of him, his scent intoxicating everyone around him. The beautiful figure locked eyes with Wayo, and captivated him.

"Are you hungry shorty?" asked Phana in a soothing voice, almost like a mother's lullaby. Phana grabbed Wayo's bag before nudging him to follow him. What exactly does Phana have in plan?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! This is my first ever 2moons fanfic on here. It sucks, right? Please tell me your response in the comments and tell me if there's anything to correct. Thank you so much and please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~