~7~Up In Your Stars~

NOTE: I was just wondering if anyone realized I named all of the titles for the chapters after lyrics in the 2Moons opening because I'm that extra. Hahaha, please enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PHANA POINT OF VIEW

         It was around seven in the morning, and I was waking up with my heart pounding. Today, I will pick up Wayo and take him to school. Why am I panicking so much? I'm just taking him to school, not a date. The handsome Phana is here, loosing his mind over some boy. I took a shower rather hurryingly, and actually attempted to do my hair nicely today. I wanted to impress Wayo with my beauty. I want to make him only look at me. Me...

         After I took what seemed forever getting ready, I glanced at the clock. It was only 7:38 a.m.! I have to pick Yo up at eight and then I'll take him out for breakfast.  Seriously, I can't wait for Wayo anymore! I am legit about to walk all the way to Wayo's apartment and claim him mines.

          After what seemed like a century, it was finally time for me to pick up Yo. If I had to wait one more minute, then everyone was in danger. I slowly approached his door and recited exactly what I was going to say to him at least five hundred times. I'm ready for any inconvenience to happen today and I'm ready to face it head on. I knock on his door and patiently wait for him to open up. Well, not exactly patiently, more calmly.

"Oh..., Hi P'Pha!" Wayo said with a huge grin. Why did he sound surprised that I'm here?

"Are you surprised that I'm here?"

          I give him a rather attractive smirk and pinch his cheeks. His cheeks become red as he invites me inside of his apartment.

"Well I thought you were going to forget to pick me up."

          Do I really seem like that  type of guy? The type to stand you up and act like nothing happen. I didn't think this inconvenience would happen! I didn't recite it in my head at all...

"Huh? Why do you think so?"

"It's nothing P'. Let's go."

           The car ride was nothing out of the ordinary. It was us just talking about our classes and about the upcoming events at school. That was until we reached our location at MORNINGSIDE THAI. I really don't know what Wayo likes to eat yet, so I don't want to take anything risky.

          We were guided to a table that were for two. A lot of people were staring at us, in a pretty peculiar way. I do often get stared at, because who can ignore a beautiful face like this, but I never got stares like this. The waitress sat us both down and handed us our menu.

"Have a good date you two." The waitress said while smirking and handing us our menu.

"Oh-Umm we're just f-friends."

          I could see Wayo shaking and blushing while struggling to finish his sentence. Can someone legally be this cute? Yo better stop being this cute before I lose control over myself! Goodness, I could devour him right now.

LATER

          We were in the car and I was heading towards the science campus. Wayo was talking about how he wanted to get a dog one day, but I couldn't really focus on anything but his smile. Well, more specially his cheeks. His parents must have strong genes in looks. We make a curve and arrive at the science campus.

"Thanks P' for this morning and taking me to school!"

"No problem Yo. I'll pick you up later."

"Thanks but you don't hav-"

"Ah~ No buts!"

          I walk outside and open the door for Wayo. I see everyone having their phones out and recording. Like I care! I'd rather have they humiliate me then Yo.

"Bye Bye Yo~"

"Bye P'Pha!"

          There he goes! His smile corrupting me and controlling my life

          There he goes! His smile corrupting me and controlling my life. Someone arrest him for being this too cute!

WAYO POINT OF VIEW

          I walk out of P'Pha's car and slowly make my way towards my class. I hear people huddled up and whisper, and I know they're talking about me. It's nothing new. I've always been the center of the news. I mean, a son of a billionaire, of course people hate me. I take a deep breath while I enter my classroom. Everyone looks towards me like I'm covered in blood or threatened to kill their firstborn.

          Ming walked towards my desk, obviously looking concerned for me. He's always been a good friend and person, putting others before himself.

"Hey Yo, are you okay?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Well, a lot of people hate you for being close to Phana."

          I take a deep breath, trying to not let the fear and sorrow in me take over.

"It's fine..."

"Yo-"

          All I can do is look up at him and smile. I have to reassure him that I'm fine or Ming will search till the ends of the earth to find whoever hurt me.

LATER

          My classes ends and I pack up all of my supplies that I brought to my classes rather hurryingly. I know P'Pha would be here soon to pick me up so I would hate to keep him waiting. I was walking out of the class door when... 

"WAYO!"

          I look up and see three irritating girls, and notice one of them was Pring. This can't be good at all. Someone better bless me now.

"Y-Yes?"

"Follow."

          I have no where to escape, and I would look like a child or a wimp if I ran. Ming looked at me rather concernedly, and I just smile at him like the fool I was. I quickly walk behind the three women and think about any possible circumstance that could happen. Do they want money? Do they want P'Pha back?

"Come in."

          Okay, now they want me to be in a room with them, alone. They better not kill me! Seriously, are they going to frame me for murder? All three of the girls walk into the room after me, and I hear the door lock.

"Wayo, listen carefully."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gasp~ Hello everyone! Did you all enjoy the new chapter? Please give me your feedback on how I can approve the story. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy the new chapter. Please forgive me. By the way, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING :D I love you all and honestly didn't expect so many people to enjoy this story >///< Please remember to stay safe and stay hydrated. Lots of love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~