~5~Don't Dare~

NOTE: I'm sorry I didn't update for like four days. I had another family emergency so I'm stressed out, and I apologize if you don't like this chapter. Read the bottom of the fic for more info. Lots of love~

PHANA POINT OF VIEW

"Phana. We need to talk."

       My girlfriend repeated once again. I heard the fierce in her throat that pierced my heart. She hanged up the phone call while I'm still speechless. This can only mean two things. She either wants to, maybe take our relationship to the next level? Or she wants to-...-No. I don't want to think about the other reason. I mean, we have a complicated relationship right now. I love her, but I don't. Weird, right? Even though she hurts me more than anything in life, I still devote myself to her. She can literally kill me, and as a ghost I'd still cling to her...

       I calmed down a bit after around ten minutes and started walking towards her apartment. It wasn't that far from mines, hardly five minutes, but why does it feel like I'm running a marathon? I slowed my steps when I saw her door. I feel my heartbeat pacing up until-

"P'Pha!"

       I saw my adorably Yo and felt all of my pain extinguish into thin air. The ends of my mouth begins to curve into a smile. I feel calmness and joy when I'm with Wayo. I want to hold him and make him mines, but Wayo doesn't think that  way. I'm sure of it. I guess I can love him from afar...

         I turn my direction from Pring, my girlfriend's room and walk towards Wayo

         I turn my direction from Pring, my girlfriend's room and walk towards Wayo. Gosh, I don't care about Pring anymore. Now I hope she breaks up with me. I only need Wayo to make me happy. To make me feel alive and feel the rush of excitement in my veins!

"What is my Nong Yo doing here?" I say while rubbing his hair. He smiled like the little cutie he is that makes me go insane.

"I was walking up to my room when I saw you so I stopped to say hi real quick. I'll be going soon." I nod in reply before Wayo responded again quickly.

"Thank you P' for the other night. I really appreciate it." Yo said while looking down. "I gotta go now, bye bye!" He said, smiling and running back to his room. I waved back at him and felt like I was on clouds. Even those little conversations we have make my day. It's like a daily reminder that there's something that beautiful in this cruel world.

       I return to my original duty of talking to Pring about her concerned matter. I twist the knob on her door and was greeted unpleasantly.

"Where were you!?" Pring practically yelled, almost in tears. I didn't even take one foot and the door and I was already getting yelled at, just as usual.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I tried to get here as fast as I cou-"

"Let's break up."

       What? Is she breaking up with me just because I was late? Also, why so suddenly? I am really sorry! I just couldn't pass up Wayo...