~16~One To Thousand~

Wayo Point Of View

I blushed as I woke up next to P'Pha thinking about last night. I can't believe I did it with the most handsome guy in the whole world! I looked besides me and saw the glorious figure wrapping his arm around my chest and pulling me tighter and tighter. I turned around to look at his face when his eyes started to flutter open.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning P'."

He yawned and turned his full attention to me and smiled. We tightened our embrace while locking eyes.

"We should get ready for our classes soon."

He nodded and sat up rather slowly while stretching. I stepped out of the bed and sighed as I saw my clothes scattered all over the floor.

"P' I'm going to take a shower."

"Want me to join Nong Yo." He winked at me while walking closer and closer to me.

"You're crazy~"

"Yeah. Crazy in love with you." He laughed loudly while I rolled my eyes. He doesn't look like it but he actually enjoys corny jokes. I have to admit, it's really embarrassing.

"I'm going to my room while you take a shower and I'll meet you here."

"Yeah, okay."

~~~~~~~PHANA POINT OF VIEW

PHANA: 8:09 A.M

I'm at your room rn are u done showering

WAYO: 8:10 A.M

Yeah I'm done

I walked up to Wayo's room while smiling to myself thinking about our future. I couldn't help but to get lost in thought sometimes when I'm thinking about him. I plan for us to have three kids, two girls and one boy. I would work as a doctor and have Yo stay at home taking care of them. We'll have a ginormous house and a kind size bed! My thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my name...

"P'Pha! Hi!"

"Hi baby. Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

I nodded my head and grabbed his bag after snatching a kiss from him. Today he looks extremely cute. No, hot! That's the problem. What if someone take him from me? What if someone touches him?! No, that can't happen, right?

"Wayo. Promise me if you're ever in trouble you'll tell me before anyone else, okay?"

"Of course! What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just worried someone's going to take you from me."

"P'Pha I'm always going to stay here with you, even when you're ninety years old and bald."

"Hey!" Wayo laughing while holding my hand firmly gave me a reminder that he's the only one. The only person who can actually make me smile without it being forced.

I opened the car door for Yo and entered on the driver's side. I held his hand while we talked non stop over dogs and how adorable they are. Maybe I should buy Yo a dog... We drove and talked for around fifth teen minutes until I made the curve to arrive at the science campus.

"Bye Bye! Thanks for the ride."

"Wait Yo!"

"What is it?"

He turned his head with confusion while I quickly pecked his cheeks. He blushed and looked outside the window to see if anyone saw him.

"What if someone saw you?!"

"Then they would have a sweet surprise."

Wayo rolled his eyes before walking to his campus and waving goodbye. I sped out of the campus and headed back to my apartment. I grabbed my phone and texted everyone as fast as I could.

GROUPCHAT: DOC GANG (Phana, Kit, Ming, Forth, Beam)

PHANA: 8:32 A.M

Does anyone know where to buy a puppy

Hopefully, I can find a cute puppy before tonight. I really want to surprise Wayo because I feel like I'm not enough for him. He's beautiful in every way possible while the only thing I'm good at is making him blush.

I made my way to the local pet store and almost ran inside. I created a plan to cook tonight a steak and surprise Nong Yo. I might even make a copy of my house key. Is it too soon to ask Wayo to move in with me? Yeah, we've only dated for a little while now but I feel like I knew him for my entire life! It's hard to explain but whenever I'm with him excitement fills in me.

As I walked inside of the pet store I made my way towards the lady at the font desk who was very tall and slim. "Do you have any dogs that I can get today. Like right now!"

My throat became dry and I was out of breath from stressing over tonight. What if the food comes out burnt and Yo would be embarrassed to be with me?! Gosh, I really do hate myself.

"Sir, we do have a dog for sale. You can pick it up tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!? Come on, can't you just please just let me have it today? Please..."

"I'm sorry. I really wish I can Sir."

I sighed, knowing there's only one way I can get that damn dog today. I unbuttoned the top buttons on my shirt while I flipped my hair back. I made my voice more deep and husky while I spoke.

"Are you sure there's no other way, young, beautiful lady." I grabbed her hand and kissed it flirtatiously.

"U-Uhhh m-maybe I can g-get you that dog right now s-sir."

My body and mind felt awful as I saw the lady walk away. It feels like I cheated on Wayo. I swear to myself that I'll never do this never ever again.

The lady with long black curly hair returned and handed me the petite dog. The puppy had a blue collar and was wiggling out of the woman's grasp.

"H-Here you go Sir!"

"Thank you. What's the price?"

"I already paid for it Sir. It's my gift f-for you." She handed me the dog and a paper with her phone number. She was smooth!

"Thank you young lady."

I walked out and headed into the car with the dog in a kennel. I checked the time and it was a little after nine-thirty. Wayo doesn't have all of his classes today, and his school day ends at twelve. That leaves me about two in a half hours. I swallowed a lump in my throat while I made my way to the local grocery store. I want to make him something special and meaningful!

After I went to the store I managed to get what I needed. I brought some meat, vegetables, dog food, a dog bed, dog food, and a spare key.

I drove home off and set up my room very nicely. I lit some candles, set the table, and cooked some delicious steaks. I hope it's good and I impress him.

I really want to please Wayo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if you didn't like it. Please tell me what I can fix or approve. I want to thank you all so much and I love you all. Remember to stay safe and healthy. Lots of love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~