~2~Somebody Already In Your Heart~

PHANA POINT OF VIEW

       What was I doing? First, I have a girlfriend. A girlfriend that I truly love. Yeah, sometimes she makes me want to end it all, but its only sometimes. We're both men. He shouldn't make my heart jump like this. I stand in front of Wayo, asking him for dinner. Was I too forceful? Gosh, why can't I do anything right.

"Uhh.....Y-yeah sure." Wayo words trembling took over my heart. It's like poison. I grab his bag and guide him towards my car. He walks a little behind me, looking worried.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." Did he see my comment yesterday on the live? I swear I'm not gay, I just thought he was cute. Wayo smiles a little at me while I open the car door for him. Control yourself Phana.

"Where do you want to eat at 'Yo?" I ask, trying to break the silence. "Anything is fine P'Pha." P'Pha? I like that name. I'm not really use to it, but Wayo makes it sound like he knew me for years. Like a wife. PHANA! Remember, you have a girlfriend!

       A few minutes pass of us just talking about the upcoming test when we made our destination. I motioned him to get out of the car and he obeyed. We walk inside of the restaurant and order some Pad Thai. My favorite dish at this restaurant. I walk next to Wayo towards out table and our shoulders touch, making Yo blush like a teenager. Dang, he's too cute.

       We finish our meal and I take Wayo home

       We finish our meal and I take Wayo home. Me, being the true gentlemen I am decided to walk Wayo up to his room.  He refuses at first, but starts to give up. I wish I could be with him all day...

"P' I'm fine! No one is going to kill me. My room is just up there."

"But you never know," I say with a wink and pinch his cheeks. His adorable, marshmallow cheeks.

"Hey, can I have your line?" Did I say that too smoothly? I don't want to seem like I have a crush. It's just what bros do, right?

      After he gave me his LINE (phone number) he waved goodbye. I hurried back to my room, practically running since I still have to study for tomorrow's test. All I could think about is Wayo. A grew cloud flew over me when I saw my phone.

(83) MISS CALLS FROM PRING

     Should I start running for my life now or later? Guess I won't make it out of this situation alive.

LATER~

       It was around nine at night. I finished studying, managed to make Pring leave, and took a shower. Finally I can relax. I look on my phone and go on instagram before any other social media. I saw that Ming started a live video a few minutes ago. When does he always go live? Seriously, does he have any private life? I hit on his story, and saw Kit. Honestly I don't even know if they're just friends anymore. They must be lovers, right?

      I spent a few seconds looking at Ming who has his arm around Kit, until he moved his camera down to Wayo who's studying like there's no tomorrow. Wayo is also still in his uniform. Is he really that busy? Should I send him a LINE to check on him? Maybe he needs help with studying? Or, Ming was helping him study and Kit tag along? I realized I have nothing to loose and LINE him.

9:13 P.M Hey, do you need help studying Yo?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading part two! I promise to try and update frequently if you all care. Maybe four-six times a week? Don't worry, Forth and Beam will be in the next part. I promise. Also, LINE is a popular app similar to texting in Thailand. I hope you don't mind me adding that in there. Remember to give me your feedback and thank you for reading. Lots of love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~