~10~No One There~

NOTE: I wrote this while crying because I just rewatched the series for the 1007393 time :) So I'm sorry if this chapter is as worse as the other ones :')

WAYO POINT OF VIEW

          Can death come any sooner? P'Pha is making me go insane! The way he calls me baby, to the way he always pinches my cheeks. It messes with my head and makes me dizzy like I'm on drugs or something. I feel like someone stabbed me with a knife a thousand times in the heart.

 I slowly approach the car with P'Pha beside me, him practically guiding me like an old lady trying to cross the street

 I slowly approach the car with P'Pha beside me, him practically guiding me like an old lady trying to cross the street. After walking rather awkwardly we finally make it to the car door.

"After you my lady~"

"P'Phaaa!"

          He opens the door for me, like the true gentlemen he is. No wonder why he has every girl on their toes for him in the world, it's because of his manners. He knows how to treat someone respectfully, even a person like me who's a short nerdy kid.

          P'Pha closes the door after me while I sit in the passenger seat and I see him picking up his pace while walking towards the driver's door. What was he in such a hurry for? Is Rupaul Drag Race on tonight? Oh my goodness that's probably one of the most weirdest thing I've ever said...

"Hi Wife~"

"P'PHA I SWEAR I WON'T HESITATE TO END YOU!!!"

           I sound like one of those girls inside of those cliché Korean dramas with their "Oppas". You know, the ones where they say they hate the person but can't live without them. Yeah, I can really  relate!

          P' walks inside of the car, and settles into the drivers seat. He glances at me and leans forward till I can feel his breath. Is it safe to feel like this? Like he's about to kiss me? He grabs my seatbelt, and puts it on, like I'm a child or something.

"Stay safe Yo. Don't forget to put on a seatbelt. Okay?"

"O-Okay."

          Does he think I'm stupid? Why is he telling me to put on my seatbelt like I need help? I'm not even joking, scientists need to do research on P'Pha. They might have just found the first person to exist without a brain! Tsk Tsk~that's sarcasm.

          Right now I'm currently in the car to go to P's apartment, which is pretty close to mines. You know, 'just by coincidence.' The car ride was nothing out of the ordinary, just P'Pha pinching my cheeks at every stop light. And I mean every. stop. light. I swear my cheeks were cherry red, not from me blushing, but from all the pitching!~ His hands are like crab claws, hurting the first thing it sees.

"Here we are Yo!"

"Oh, thanks.-"

"Shorty~" He rubs the top of my cranium and messes up my hair completely. Now I really do look like a toddler! I look like a child just threw a tantrum because his mother didn't allow him to eat chocolate before dinner. Ugh, how embarrassing >///<