~6~To Be In Your Cool Gaze~

WAYO POINT OF VIEW

         What was P'Pha thinking? Does he have a death wish? How would his fans react knowing that him and his girlfriend broke up and is now hanging out with a loser like me? He motioned me to sit next to me while he started his Instagram live. I couldn't say no, you know...

          I sat next to P'Pha on the couch and tried to not show my face off

          I sat next to P'Pha on the couch and tried to not show my face off. Next thing I knew, a muscular arm pulled me towards his chest. It was hard and good enough for you to build a shrine of his good figure. I pulled myself back to focus and stared at the camera, blushing faster than a wild fire. I looked up at his phone and realized that he already had 9.7k views on his story. People are actually this popular?

          The comments were mainly hearts and the occasional "CHOKE ME DADDY!" which was to be expected.

"Who is this handsome cutie next to me? Well, he's Wayo."

         Why is P'Pha introducing me? Not like anyone actually cares for me. I'm just that small kid from school who likes pink milk. I'm just an ordinary person. I don't deserve to belong here. Here, in P'Pha's gaze..... I smiled at the camera and quickly took a sip of water, trying to avoid peoples reaction to me.

Sugarpink6969: HE'S SO ADORABEL I CANT AHWUDDNBDK

Hanayo0: Get married now plzzzzzzzzzzzz

illekey: I want to buy a nong yo!!!! <3

SUAOS: "wE'rE JuST fRiEnDz" "i lOvE mY GiRlFrIenD" "I'm sTrAIgHt"

          I came back and saw that a majority of the comments were mainly just people saying that they ship us or want to buy me. Seriously, I don't understand the internet anymore.

"How are you all doing today?" asked P'Pha, talking to his fans so sincerely. He then started rambling about his one teacher that he hates, and I'm not going to lie, it was cute hearing him complain. He sounded like a toddler that was put to time out by his mother.

          After he rambled for a bit, he sat up and wrapped his arm around mines. He smiled at me, his eyes full of kindness like a puppy dog eyes. Gosh, I can't be tricked by him! He of course doesn't love me...He's probably just doing it for the fans...right?

"Lets do a Q&A since I don't know what else to do!" said P'Pha, grinning ear to ear.

VIKOOKinky: Are you and your gf still dating? you both removed the -x from each other bio.

          The X. The signature x. It marked their relationship, it was like it was made for them. No one really knew what it meant. Possibly kisses like in xoxo?