~15~A Sweet Dream~

WARNING: OKAY SO THIS IS GONNA BE SMUT

Also I'm currently in the hospital and I really wanted to get this chapter out so my friend actually wrote this chapter. If the writing seems different please don't hate on her okie

~OKIE YA HAVE BEEN WARNED~

WAYO POINT OF VIEW

P'Pha shut the door behind him and I felt a sudden coldness shiver over me. Before I knew it, two huge muscular arms pushed onto the bed and starving eyes glazed over me. The hair on the back of my neck began to rise as I could feel my cheeks heating up. His hands gripped tighter onto my wrists as his nails pierced into my skin leaving nail marks.

Before I knew it, his lips were attached on mines

Before I knew it, his lips were attached on mines. They're not his usual gentle and soft kisses I receive. No, this is way more forceful. He bit my bottom lip as a slight sound came out of my mouth. My body was burning and it felt like someone was burning the room on fire. P'Pha removed his lips from mines and sat me up. I managed to sit on his lap, my legs twisting around his waist. Our lips connected once again like magnets.

Our kissing continued while I sat on his lap

Our kissing continued while I sat on his lap. As our love started to become stronger, I felt his boner rising. He put his tongue into my mouth as I could feel my throat feeling ticklish. P'Pha pulled me up while our lips where still connected. He started unbuttoning my shirt before pushing me down onto the bed with a loud thump. He once again went over me while unzipping my pants. My cheeks were as red as a rose, and my heart kept fluttering. P'Pha rubbed my thighs while moving closer and closer to my little junior.

P'Pha flipped me over before he started to lick my neck. I felt my body intensify while a new excitement was filling up inside of me. He went lower and lower until he reached my nipple. He licked it before biting down gently, leaving teeth marks and making it all red. I gripped onto his back, clawing and holding as much as I can. A sound escaped by my mouth while saliva flew everywhere. I tightened my eyes to try and extinguish some of the pain and control the moans.

I opened my eyes and saw P' unbuttoning his shirt. He threw his shirt that smelt of the sea onto the ground while he unzipped his shorts, grinning and winking at me. He was fully naked, even managing to remove his boxers. I followed and allowed myself to be fully free from anything that covers.

"Wait a little baby boy."

I turned as red as a beat but felt my little junior rising higher and higher. I truly did really enjoy the sight that I saw, but not as much as I would like to feel it. I want his hands all over me, and to devour me in a whole at once. I couldn't wait much longer before I would explode into a cherry bomb, going all over the place.

P'Pha pulled me onto his lap once again and looked into my eyes. He kissed me passionately before he pulled my legs. I laid on my back while P'Pha sucked my inner thighs. My feet dangled off the bed while P'Pha was on the floor. He started to make a rather slurping sound while I clenched the bed sheets. My hands started to turn white while I was sweating more and more. A sensational feeling of lust and desire piled over me while I couldn't hold back my moans. They grew louder and louder as P'Pha sped up. My eyes were shut tightly while I could hear the sucking going faster and faster.

"P-'Phaaaa I-I'm go-ing t-"

"N-No not y-yet baby." He managed to say something between his heavy breaths.

P'Pha was speeding up while seeds slowly started to come out. I moaned loudly while gripping onto P'Pha's head. Before I knew it, it busted all over P'. I was out of breath and my body was blistering. He stood up and sat on the bed where my head laid. He picked me up and kissed me deeply.

"Come on baby."

I sat on P'Pha, my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands holding onto his neck for dear life. He kissed my lips tenderly while our junior's touched. Then, he started to move slowly. He put his hands over mines while I held onto our brothers. His hand motioned me to put our junior's together before making an up and down motion. I did so and a joyful and electrifying feeling took over my body. P'Pha sped up the pace about eighty percent while I dug my head into his chest.

"P-Pha..."

"Scream my name baby!"

He went faster and faster and I felt seeds starting to pour out. I moaned his name while he called mines rapidity with a deep and husky voice. My body temperature rose higher and I could feel my body becoming more and more weak. I dug my nails into P'Pha's back before we both reached our limits. The seeds spilled over both of us as P'Pha kissed me deeply.

My body and mind was exhausted and overfilled with lust and love. I felt my eyes close and I fell into a deep slumber no matter how hard I tried to resist. Tonight is the night I gave my all to him.

P'Pha is truly my prince charming...

~~~~
PHANA POINT OF VIEW

I was still recovering from the best day ever while I looked besides me. I saw Wayo sleeping while still naked and covered with white seeds. I smiled to myself, thinking about how amazing my future is going to be with Yo. Just imagine doing this every night! That's true happiness right there.

I sat up and walked over to the restroom. There, I got a rag and wet it with cold water. On his cabinet was tissues beside some lotion. Convenient, huh? He's not as innocent as I thought. His chubby cheeks and soft milky skin can be misleading.

With one wet rag in one hand and tissues in the other, I walked up to my angel and began cleaning up everything. He was snoring rather lightly and I smiled uncontrollably. I managed to get everything clean and head off into bed.

I wrapped my arm around my baby and felt myself drift into a deep slumber. I pray that this miracle in life never ends.

~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! How was your day? I hope you all had a good and safe day. Was this chapter awful? I'm sorry~!!! Please give me feedback on what I can fix or correct for following chapters. Please stay safe everyone and remember to stay hydrated. Also, for anyone who has been affected by the Mexico earthquake, you have my best wishes. Please stay strong and brave! Thank you all for reading and I love you all to the moon, Venus, mars, mercury, and back! Lots of love~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~