~12~One, Two Three

NOTE: By the way you all this chapter is.....odd....so enjoy :D. Lots of love~

WAYO POINT OF VIEW

"Stay safe you two. Remember that the walls are thin." said Ming while smirking, saying the last part rather quietly.

          P'Pha's friends have been targeting me all day, non stop asking me about P'Pha's and I relationship. Honestly, I don't even know our relationship myself. I sighed as I got my grey suitcase out of the trunk like everyone else did and made my way to the hotel room.

"Yo I can take that." I was lost in my thoughts when P'Pha came and grabbed my luggage from me. Weird, huh?

"Thanks P but y-"

"No buts shorty!"

           He turned around to me and grinned, thankfully his hands were filled so he couldn't pinch my cheeks. After around five minutes of walking we finally made it to our room. I opened the door and allowed P'Pha to walk in first. Not even one second later I saw him collapsed onto his bed, hopefully not dead.

          The room wasn't anything special. It had two twin size beds with pearl white bed sheets. The walls were a light tan color and the room consisted of a shower, a small fridge an old black microwave, and television thankfully!

KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it Wayo."

          I nod in response while I try to see who's at the door knocking. We haven't even been in the room for three minutes and they are already bothering us? I tried to look behind P' and saw P'Kit.

"Oh-Hey Yo! Want to go drinking with us?"

"No thank you."

          Drinking already?! Is it really that good? I've never drank a drop of alcohol because I heard it can cause wrinkles. Hey, I have to work hard to keep this perfect baby skin! I turn on my phone and checked the time. It was almost eight at night, and gosh was I exhausted. The car ride took longer than it expected because Beam always had to piss. Like, always!

"Yo, are you sure you don't want to come drink?"

"I'm sure. Have fun!"

          He waved and shut the door behind him. What to do?  I mumbled to myself and got up to my feet to take a shower. After today, all I want is a long hot shower and to sleep. I head into the bathroom and forgot all of my worries.

          After I washed off I checked my phone. I had four notifications coming from Ming, of course. Sometimes he acts like my second mother, but a more stricter and protected kind. 

Ming: 8:29 P.M: Wayo I have a secret

Ming: 8:30 P.M: It has to do with phana ;)

Ming: 8:32 P.M: WAYYOO!!!!

Ming: 8:35 P.M: If youre dead then can I have ur dads money

          Wow, he sounds so concerned with me right now. Tsk tsk sarcasm. What secret does he have to tell me about P'Pha? It better be a dang good secret because it's really getting my hopes up.

                                                                                                                            Ming you're drunk: Wayo: 8:45 P.M