4~The Stars Are Too Far Away~

NOTE: I'm sorry for the short chapter. I had a family emergency so please understand. Thank you.

WAYO POINT OF VIEW

       Where am I? I awoke from my slumber in a bed, but not mines. I quickly sit up and look around. I get out of the bed and walk my way towards the door. That was until I heard a crack. I hesitated, then turned around.

"Where do you think you're going?" An arm shut the door and pierced me to the wall/

       P'Pha?! What is he doing here? Did he-... No! No way! I can't have...those thoughts while I'm here.

"P'Pha...w-where am I?" I try not to make it noticeable that I'm screaming inside. Maybe I should just play it off as cool? Well, I can try.

"You feel asleep on my shoulder shorty. It was late so I told Ming and Kit to stay in your room while I took you to mines." P'Pha acted like he did this thousands of times before. Seriously, I'll never understand him! He rubbed my hair like I was a toddler and smiled at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Oh....I'll be leaving soon..." I'm probably shaking like a wet dog, but I can't control it. I'm actually loosing my mind!

"Go take a shower Yo then I'll drive you to the university."

          I just nod in response. Wait, did P'Pha sleep with me? No, there's no way, right? I try to shake those thoughts out of my head and head to the bathroom.

PHANA POINT OF VIEW

        Why is my heart fluttering so much? I mean, we're both men. Men are suppose to take care of each other. Bros before hoes, am I right?

        I hear Wayo starting his shower, and close the door. Well lucky me, because he didn't lock it. I have an urge to discipline him. What if I'm not there and some pervert sneaks into his room an-. I stopped my thoughts before I make myself any angrier. I mean, of course I'm not passing up a chance like this to see Wayo and his glorious body. That would be stupid of me. Like, I'm not a pervert since I'm going to marry this man one day. One day...

       I was watching Wayo in the shower from afar until I heard him turning the showerhead off. I quickly ran to the donuts holes I brought earlier to prepare for Wayo when he get's out. (Author Note: does that sentence have correct grammar? I don't care lol) I sat down on the couch, waiting for Wayo.

 (Author Note: does that sentence have correct grammar? I don't care lol) I sat down on the couch, waiting for Wayo

       My prince finally walked out, and gosh was he adorable with wet hair. I couldn't tell if I either wanted to treat him as my little brother or as my lover. Right now, all I knew is that I wanted him to be mines. Selfish, huh? I was snapped back to reality when called my name.

"P'Pha?"

LATER THAT DAY

         It was later in the day. Classes were over and I finished all of my tests. Wayo was busy with practice so I still had a few hours to wait until I begged him to allow me to pick him up. I was walking back to my apartment to study a bit until my phone starting ringing.

            PRING

IGNORE      ANSWER

        I hesitated, then answered my girlfriend. What could she possibly want at a time like this? I took a deep breath before pushing the answer button on my phone.

"Hello~" I say charmingly.

"Phana....We need to talk..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading! I'm sorry for the short chapter. I had a family emergency and I apologize. I might not post tomorrow but I promise in the following day that I'll try to make a special chapter. Thank you all so much for reading and I love you all! Stay safe, and lots of love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~