~13~Everyday And Night~

PHANA POINT OF VIEW

I feel invisible. I can't have two minutes alone with my future husband without someone disturbing us. This is the worst kind of torture any person could ever receive. Do I even still have a heart anymore? I think it's all swollen and bruised...

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yelled back and saw the figure jogging towards us.

"I was just worried about you two. I didn't know where you guys went."

"We're fine Forth." Wayo responded with his same old smile. The smile I'll never get tired of.

"Oh Phana. Here's your phone. You left it at my room when we were drinking."

"Thanks."

I opened my phone and my eyes were stunned at what I saw. It couldn't be her, right? When will she see through her thick skull that I don't love her. Never did and never will!

(42 MISSED CALLS FROM PRING)

What in the world is her concern? The last time I saw Pring I was fortunate enough to make it out alive. I showed my phone to Wayo and gives him a concerned look. He bit his lip while he pat my back. I sighed, knowing the ringing would never end until I called back.

"Phana. Put it on speaker." Forth laughed and I nodded. Is this one of his dad's jokes? I put the phone by my mouth while her voice echoed through the beach, getting lost into the ginormous blue waves, causing the white seagulls to fly over us in a flock.

Hello Pring?

Hello Phana

W-What's wrong?

Phana. How are you and your dog doing?

D-dog?

You know, Wayo. That short ugly kid.

Oh hell no! She did not just called Wayo ugly, did she? Someone better hold me back from not swimming all the way to where she lives and force her to apologize. Well, killing is also always an option.

Pring. You think your face can beat Wayo's beauty?

Yes my face is more beautiful! There's nothing special about him!

Pring do you need your eyes tested? Or, are you turning old and wrinkly?

F' You!

No thank you. I'm already taken.

PHANA I SWEAR YOU'LL GOING TO REGRET EVER BREATHING ON THIS PLANET SOON!

Was that a threat? Well, if she is going to harm one of us I would rather have it be me than Yo. You can lay me on a beam and set me out in a thousand degrees heat and I wouldn't complain. As long as I know my baby is fine, then my life is going to be alright.

She ended her call, thankfully before anything got to serious.

"Wow. How did you ever dated her?"

"I honestly don't know how I did Forth."

I sighed and looked over at Wayo. He was looking down at his feet and smiled a bit to himself.

"We should get to bed soon. Tomorrow I want to go walking."

"Yeah! Okay P'."

We head down to the hotel after a late night with a disappointed ending. After this whole mess with Pring, the only thing I really want is to fall into a deep slumber.