Chapter 2

*Tsuki's POV*

I only felt the cold and darkness around me. No warmth.

Wait....why do I feel....heat? I could swear that it was night. I thought before I heard distinct voices and sounds. They were muffled and I couldn't make out a word.

I managed to open my eyes and a bright light blinded me so I shut them again for a second to adjust.

Where...where am i? This doesn't seem like heaven. I don't think it is. I thought opening my eyes again. I slowly sat up in a hospital bed. I put my hand over my chest and looked at my chest to see no blood. I looked at the rest of myself and not a scratch was found.

I was confused but I put that at the back of my mind and ran to the window. I climbed up on a chair and looked out the window.

There were buildings everywhere like a village and people roamed the streets. Beyond the village was a desert that looked like it could go on for a long time.

A nurse came in and she noticed me out of my bed.

"Child, you're not supposed to be up." she warned. I looked at her.

"Ms. Nurse, where am I?" Her eyes widened a bit. I walked over and jumped onto the bed. She sighed.

"You're in Suna. Do you know where you're from, child?" I shook my head.

"I don't remember the name of the name of the town but a huge demon came and destroyed the village. My-" I cut myself off remembering my family. I started cry. The nurse walked over to me and started to comfort me.

"What's your name?" she asked, sweetly. I sniffled a bit.

"Ts-Tsuki F-Fullb-buster." I said calming down a bit. I looked at the bed to think.

"I'll be right back." she said, leaving me alone again. I sighed and looked out the window. I thought about my family. I just hoped they were okay.

I heard the door open and saw a man in a robe wearing a hat and he wore a cloth over most of his face. I got a bit nervous around him for some reason.

"Hello. I'm the Kazekage of this village. You can call me Lord Kazekage." I nodded to let him know I understood. He sighed. "I suppose I'll take you under my wing since your family may not return to you for a long time." I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, Lord Kazekage."I thanked gratefully. He simply nodded and gestured for me to follow so I got off the bed and followed him out.

*Time Skip*

We arrived to where I would stay and it was a really large house. The Kazekage walked to the door and I walked in with him. There were three kids in the living room. Two boys and a girl.

The girl had blonde hair in four ponytails and green eyes. The boy with her had brown hair and black outlining his eyes. The third seemed to be alone across the room. He had red hair with sea-foam green eyes. I started to get curious about him. I got a little shy though.

"Tsuki, these are my children. These two are Temari and Kankuro." He said gesturing to the two kids that sat next to each other playing. "Over there is Gaara." he said with disgust. I mentally growled at him. I didn't have any problem with him but when he mentioned his own child like that, I automatically started to hate him.

I looked at him and saw he had a saddened look but I felt bad for him. The Kazekage looked down at me with a stern look in his eyes. I shrunk back a bit.

"I would suggest you stay away from him unless you want to get hurt." He warned before leaving. I looked over at Gaara while Temari and Kankuro came over. I looked at them.

"Hey. So what's your name?" Kankuro asked. I got a bit nervous and a small blush came to my cheeks.

"Umm....i-it's Tsuki." I said shyly. Temari gave a curious look.

" 'Moon'? That's new." Temari said smiling. Kankuro smiled too. I smiled shyly at them.

"Yeah. My mommy chose the name." I said hesitantly. Gaara glanced up at me.

*Gaara's POV*

Temari and Kankuro walked up to the girl. I was curious on who she was but I stayed where I was because she might get scared of me. But...why was she looking at me sympathetically? She then turned her gaze to Temari and Kankuro.

"Hey. So what's your name?" Kankuro asked her. She had a slight blush.

"Umm...i-it's Tsuki." She said shyly. I found it kinda cute. Temari gave her a curious look.

" 'Moon'? That's new." Temari said with a smile. Kankuro smiled too. Tsuki smiled shyly.

"Yeah. My mommy chose the name." She said hesitantly. I looked at her. Did something happen to her mother?