Chapter 21

*Hiruzen's POV*

I stared at the giant stack of paperwork and sighed. Kotetsu and Genma entered the room.

"Is there something you needed, sir?" Genma asked and I nodded, taking out my pipe and exhaling some smoke.

"Yes. Tsuki would need a new team that is going to enter the Exams at the next schedule for it." I said and they seemed to listen close.

"Who is it, Lord Hokage?" Kotetsu asked. I looked out the window.

"We'll have a new team to keep track of. Tyrian's team."

"Wait....Tyrian Kishigaki, sir?! He's a chi blocker! We can't risk having a team of 13 year olds with him!" Genma said in a rejecting tone.

"I'm fully aware of that. But this team will have Tsuki in it so don't worry. He's fully aware of Tsuki's condition."

"Condition? Sir, from what we know, Tsuki can't use jutsu's but only magic.  Not to mention, with him having Takadara inside him, I'm not sure if Tsuki will be able to keep her magic hidden for long with him." Genma argued with worry. Genma and Kotetsu both got along with Tsuki very well. She got along with a lot of people in the village. I nodded in understanding.

"I'm aware of that as well, Genma. But he can help her open up her magic more. It could make her stronger. Her current team, or Kakashi's students, are aware of her magic as well." I said and they both sighed.

"All right, sir. We'll get him. No guarantee he may leave his house after hearing what he heard about Zabuza's death." Kotetsu said before they both left.

*Gaara's POV/Time Skip*

It was the night before the third exam started but I didn't care about them but I just thought about Tsuki. I was staring at the night sky but the sky was starless which I hated for some reason. I heard someone walking towards me. I looked at who it was and saw the Sound Ninja.

"Well well, look at this. Don't you ever sleep at all?" I decided i wanted this over with so I got straight to the point.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" I asked.

"I was planning on attacking you while you slept. I figured if I beat you now, then maybe in the next round, then I'll be able to battle the one I really want to face. Sasuke Uchiha. Perhaps that girl that hangs around with him a lot too. I believe her name was Tsuki." He said and at the final statement, I felt Shukaku start to stir and my anger started to rise. "I already know all about your sand attack. I wonder which is faster. Your sand or my sound." He said baring a gauntlet under his sleeve and I narrowed my eyes. There was a moment of silence except the bells that rang below where I sat. 

"When the moon is full," I muttered a bit smirking. "When the moon is full, it's blood boils." I started to let Shukaku take over and the sound ninja sounded scared.

"W-What are you?!" He shouted before I used a sand attack to kill him. After he was dead, I found myself panting while staring at the roof below me. I found that the ninja was dead for good. I found it pleasing to see him dead.

Tsuki. I hope you still see me as you used to. I thought to myself.

*Tsuki's POV*

I wasn't able to sleep tonight for some reason. I found it kinda weird but then again, I did have a nightmare the other night. I wasn't sure why but it was mostly about when I lost Gray and people on the statues of two hands and next thing I saw was an eye with purple rings around it. I wasn't sure why but I had a bad feeling about it. I just stared at the ceiling then sighed.