Chapter 19

We got to the Compound and it was as deserted as usual. Everyone looked around.

"What happened to this place?" The blondie, Lucy asked cautiously.

"I'm curious too. Perhaps a trap." The red head said suspiciously.

"Nope. It's not a trap or anything of the sort." I said and walked up next to my house that Sasuke let me stay at. "I'll explain. Years ago before I came to this village, the Uchiha clan were known to be Konoha's police force. That was about when my friend, Sasuke was about seven or so. His older brother, Itachi, was actually kind but quiet." I said as we went inside. "But Itachi had killed off the Uchiha Clan so Sasuke lived alone and for some reason, he became more filled with hate and had less emotion show half the time."

"He killed off his own family?!" The pink haired boy, Natsu shouted and I sighed.

"Yes. He did. But I don't think it was on his own will." I said as I crossed my arms. "He might've been forced to."

"Why would anyone be forced to kill their own family though?" Wendy asked as I saw tears fall down her cheeks.

"This world is almost nothing but life or death. And I'm pretty sure that with how Sasuke told me the story, Itachi possessed the Mangekyo Sharingan. And that's not a good sign which could possibly make him an S-Class Criminal." I said and I went inside the kitchen.

"Mangekyo Sharingan?" The red head Erza asked in confusion.

"Far as I know, I only know two different types of Sharingan. The original Sharingan and the Mangekyo Sharingan. The normal Sharingan can see a person's chakra or energy and copy another's movements. However, Mangekyo is stronger than the normal. It can send a Genjutsu into a persons mind and with a certain jutsu, they can have a person stuck in the realm for a full 5 days in just a second here. A Genjutsu is a style of jutsu used to make illusions in a persons mind. You'll know when your stuck in one if you can't move a single hair. However, there are ways to counter them far as I know, but I don't remember exact ways to counter them."

"Illusions, huh?" Gray said and I came out of the kitchen with a tray of some water glasses.

"Not any ordinary illusions you'd expect though. These ones can actually hurt you if you don't pay attention. Abilities like the Sharingan are very hard to get here. They are only available to one clan. Like the Sharingan belongs to only the Uchiha Clan. No other clan in the world. Unless one hands their eye over to you." I said and the blue cat, Happy flew to the window.

"One question though." He pointed at the wall outside. "What's with those markings on the wall?" He asked and I looked where he was pointing to see the symbol of the Uchiha Clan. I laughed a bit.

"That my friend is the Uchiha Clan Symbol. Each Shinobi Clan has a symbol for their clan. It's been like that for centuries. Far as I know anyways. There's still a lot to learn here." 

"By the way, what are jutsus?" The white cat, Carla asked in confusion.

"Well, how do I explain this? There are different types. They're basically like spells. But you also have to have chakra and hand signs in order to perform them though. I got stuck in the Academy for a few years before finally getting out cause I couldn't do any jutsus." I said freezing the water. Lucy smiled a bit. 

"Hey, you said that all of the things before the Uchiha Clan, you sort of said you weren't in the village at the time, right?" I thought and nodded a bit. "So, where were you before coming here?" I looked at the map I had in the living room and pinned around where Suna was, were pictures of me and Gaara when we were kids. I smiled a bit seeing his smile.