Chapter 27

*Previously on Fairy T- wait...I mean...Naruto! Wait, is it Fairy Tail? Or Naruto? Ah, whatever.*

"So, what are you doing up here anyways besides saying hi?" I asked, curiously.

"Huh? Uh...oh. Right. Well, since the Kazekage's dead, the Sand Village's Council has to choose a replacement. Since my grandfather is a part of the council." Sabaku said, crossing his arms.

"Well, I figured that." I muttered. Then it clicked. "Wait....are you saying they've already chosen who the next Kazekage is?" I asked, in shock.

"Well...they can only think of a person as a possibility to put in that position." I gave him a curious look.

"Who is it?"

"Well, it's Gaara." I jumped back a step in shock and surprise.

"WHAT?!"

*And presently!*

I was completely in shock at the answer Sabaku gave me. The council would never let Gaara be Kazekage, let alone the fact if Gaara wasn't the son of the Fourth...or Fifth? Kazekage, he would been left out in the desert to die or in the streets of Suna at the least! And out of the entire council, Sabaku's grandfather hated Gaara the most!

The only part of my body that moved were my twitching fingers. I suddenly felt my soul leave my body as Gray and Sabaku both freaked out. "Tsuki!" They both exclaimed at the same time as I fell backwards. Gray caught me as I felt like steam was coming out of my ears.

"Tsuki, what the hell?! You're overreacting!" Gray yelled at me.

"I think I see Grandma calling me into the light..." I mumbled.

"Grandma? We never met our Grandma, whoever she is, don't follow her into the light!" Gray yelled, in a dramatic way

"Grandma? We never met our Grandma, whoever she is, don't follow her into the light!" Gray yelled, in a dramatic way. I sat up like a mummy and stared towards Sabaku.

"Why did you have to react that way?" Sabaku asked and I shrugged.

"Dunno. Just felt like being dramatic, I guess." I earned a bunk in the back of my head and I held where I got bonked with a yelp, before looking at the source of it which happened to be... Kankuro? I gave him a scowl.

"Don't get dramatic like that!" Kankuro said and I scoffed.

"Says the batboy who still plays with his dolls." I said, smirking. Kankuro got an irk mark.

"For the last time, they're puppets! Not dolls!" I shrugged, turning away from Kankuro.

"Tomato, tomahto. They're both the same thing."

"No, they're not!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!" We both started pummeling each other as Gray and Sabaku watched.