Chapter 11

I saw Naruto on the swing when I got outside. He looked sad. It didn't look like he passed either. I walked over to him. 

"You okay, Naruto?" I asked. He simply looked at me and nodded. I went to the trunk of the tree and sat down. "Its okay, Naruto. I didn't pass either. Again." I said, sighing. I heard the other students making fun of us. Me about being weaker than Sakura and Naruto about something else. But someone said something that made me curious, but I didn't want to dwell on it.

I glanced over to see Hinata watching Naruto, but I didn't say anything. I saw Mizuki-sensei come by but I didn't listen to what he was saying to Naruto but instead I zoned out thinking about Gaara. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Iruka-sensei called me over. I looked around to see no one around anymore so i stood up and walked over to him.

"I need to talk to you alone for a bit."  Iruka-sensei said seriously. I nodded. We both went inside the classroom and i sat down on one of the front desks while Iruka-sensei leaned against his desk with his arms and legs crossed.

"I talked with the Hokage and i was able to convince him to have you pass since you've been here for so long already and you don't use chakra like we do." He said taking a headband off the table. I was confused.

"But aren't I only allowed to have it once i passed the exam?" I asked holding the headband. He smiled. 

"Originally you were, but me and the Lord Hokage made some arrangements." Iruka-sensei said smiling at me. I smiled too and hugged him. He tensed slightly but relaxed and chuckled.

"Thanks, Iruka-sensei." I said thankfully to him and I could tell he smiled.

"No problem, Gin. Just be ready to know that you're getting teams tomorrow." Iruka-sensei said before I pulled away and nodded. 

"I know." I said still smiling. I was glad he let me have a chance at being a Genin. I really was.

I just hope I won't mess up.

Hey guys! I know this chapter was kinda short but its something and not nothing! I will be time skipping to the Team Selection then to the Chunin Exams after the Team Selection. I just cant pass up the 'accidental kiss'. XD 

Anywho, thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed it. Please font forget to comment, vote or follow please! Thank you!

Luna Out!