Chapter 33

Picture above is Tadashi Nakiara/Silvia's servant.

*Temari's POV*

I was cooking in the kitchen and I heard someone come in. I looked to see Silvia's servant, Tadashi. "Late night cooking at this time?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Why not? Gaara hasn't eaten yet, so I thought I'd take some food to him." 

"Were rumors true about him? You know, being practically abandoned by his father?" 

"Yeah, but I wouldn't exactly be talking about that when Tsuki's around at all, if I were you." 

"Tsuki?" 

"She set the room up for Silvia to be in."

"Oh, her?"

"What's with you serving someone like Silvia though?" I asked and he sighed. 

"My clan was brought to a pact to protect the royal family," He sat in a chair. "We live by that vow until we're dead, then another takes over in protecting the royal we were previously protecting."

"That's a bit..." I wasn't comfortable about that kind of thing.

"Uncomfortable to hear? Believe me, I've wanted to run away a few times because there's been nothing but training everyday in the cold for as long as I remember. They always made us train when we turn six."

"That's just old enough for the academy, isn't it?" He nodded. 

"Unfortunately, I got stuck protecting the youngest in the Royal Family, which is Silvia."

"That explains why she's so spoiled."

"Her brother is envious of her since she got more attention from their parents than he did." 

"I think Gaara felt the same way for a while. Tsuki has always been disobedient to our father and played with Gaara a lot." I said, as I remembered the two as kids running around and having fun.

"Really? She's always been that way?" I nodded. 

"Yeah, she would even cause fights if no one from the household was watching her. My uncle ended up following her everywhere after a while." I said, smiling.

"I didn't know you had an uncle."

"Yup, his name was Yashamaru, but we don't talk about him with Gaara around." 

"I wonder why..." 

"It's best not to be talked about now." I said, slightly nervously.

"When do you think they'll be back though?" 

"Hm?"

"Tsuki and the ones who went with her."

"They should be back in a few days." 

"Tadashi!" I heard Silvia call from upstairs and both of us looked in the direction before Tadashi sighed with a slightly depressed aura.

"Coming, my lady..." Tadashi said, before standing up from his seat.

*Tsuki's POV*

I was sitting on a roof in the Uchiha Compound. It was a lot lonelier, knowing Sasuke wasn't here to talk with. Natsu and the others were still exploring Konoha a bit. "Is something wrong?" I looked to see Keiyo.

"Nothing much. What brought you here though, Keiyo?" I asked, confused.

"Just thought I'd come to check up on you. Hinata is asleep right now, so I thought I'd come."