Chapter 7

*Tsuki's POV*

I heard ANBU running on the rooftops of Konoha and I already knew who was responsible for it because he grabbed my arm and I had to fly behind him, like a flag.

"Hurry, Gin! They'll catch us!" Naruto yelled but I still flew like a flag behind him.

"Well, if I was actually able to run, maybe I would, Naruto. Not to mention, I think they're after you." I stated looking behind us at the ANBU. Then I noticed the paint bucket in his hands.

"Get back here brat!" the ANBU yelled. There were three of them there. I smirked.

"Naruto, hand me the paint bucket and slow down when I tell you to, okay?" he glanced at me like I was crazy.

"Are you kidding me? They'll catch us." Naruto said, still running. I got my grip on the ground as we jumped to the next roof.

"Then just keep running and hand me the paint bucket." I told him simply. He threw me the paint bucket and I caught it while still running.

I smirked and nodded at him. He nodded back and ran in his own direction. Two of the ANBU went after him and that left one more after me.

I stopped and quickly turned around and threw the bucket of paint at the ANBU's face. The ANBU had paint covering his face and some of his outfit.

"Hey ANBU! You might want to take a shower to get rid of the scent!" I yelled back at him before turning around and started running again.

I was twelve now and me and Naruto have pranked with each other all the time. Sometimes we did it to each other like he made me go all over Konoha just to get my cookies back.

I could've just headed to Naruto's place and took them but no. I ran all around Konoha just to find my cookies at Naruto's place. I found like almost 26 notes all over the place.

But over the years, I couldn't stop thinking about Gaara. I couldn't seem to get him off my mind. So, I had to prank with Naruto or focus on something else just to keep my mind off of him.

I was cut short in my running by Iruka-sensei. I looked at him innocently.

"Gin." He growled. I stood up straight and chuckled nervously.

"Uhh...hey Iruka-sensei so uhh...how's it going?" I asked. Next thing I knew, I was tied up in ropes and dragged with Naruto back to the academy.