Chapter 15

We went to the room we were supposed to be in and there were people there already too. A lot of people.

"Sasuke! Where have you been?!" I looked to see Ino jump on Sasuke's back. "Boy, you have no idea how much I was hoping you would show up here. I've missed those really good looks of yours." Ino said and I could tell what was gonna happen so I zoned them out. At least until Shikamaru came by with Choji who was eating chips like a machine. I looked at them.

"Oh, it's you guys." Shikamaru said lazily. I chuckled with a smile. "I knew the exams were gonna be a drag but I didn't know it was going to be this lame." Shikamaru said lazily.

"Hey, all three stooges are here." Naruto said and I got a irk mark before elbowing him in the side. Shikmaru obviously took it offensive.

"Hey! Know what pipsqueak?! Ah, forget it. You're a waste of time." Shikamaru said, making me kinda relieved that there wasn't going to be any fighting before the exams started.

Now, as people would remember Shikamaru, he always complains about just about everything but does nothing about it. So, in summary of him, intelligent but also the laziest kid in the academy. Choji is pretty chubby and is always eating practically non-stop 24/7. People could swear he even eats in his sleep. But don't call him 'fat' or anything related to the word because then you'll have to start running.

"Sasuke's mine now so meh." Ino said, sticking her tongue out at Sakura while making a loser face at her. Ino is another Sasuke fangirl who is annoying. She is basically Sakura's rival and enemy when it comes to Sasuke. Poor Sasuke. I really feel bad for him when he's got a lot of fangirls around him all the time.

"Well, what do you know? The whole gangs back together again." We all looked over to see Kiba with Akamaru on his head and Hinata was behind Kiba but she was still seeable. Shino walked up on the other side of Kiba though and it looked like his cloak he always wore hid at least the mouth.

"Oh. Hey guys." I said with a smile and waving.

"Hey, Gin. You too, Naruto." Hinata said shyly. Hinata is a Hyuuga and her Kekkai Genkai is the Byakugan. She's pretty shy around people but she's basically like a misfit like Naruto and me. She also has a huge crush on Naruto. Kiba well, I have three words that match him. 'cocky' and 'big ego'. He always thinks he's cooler than everyone else but then again, I think that's something all of the Inuzuka's have. Shino is a mystery to most people but I figured a few things out about his clan. His clan practice with insects and I know this might sound disturbing but the insects each clan member has, live inside the host apparently.

"You guys too huh? Man, everyone's here for this stupid thing." Shikamaru said and i sighed.

"Yep. Here we all are. The ten rookies." Kiba said, laughing a bit and I sighed. "This is gonna be fun. At least for those good enough to make the cut. Right Sasuke?" Kiba said, looking at Sasuke. I noticed Sasuke smirk a bit.

"Kiba, careful you don't get overconfident." Sasuke warned him. Kiba smirked, cockily.

"Just you wait. We'll blow you guys away. We've been training like crazy." Kiba said.

"What do you think we've been doing?! Sitting around picking daisies?! You don't know what training means!" Naruto said, pointing at Kiba before I made him put it down.

"Don't mind Kiba. I'm sure he didn't really mean anything by it." Hinata said, quietly pressing her fingers together shyly.

"Huh?" Naruto asked, leaning forward since he probably didn't hear her. Hinata gasped slightly and looked away blushing a dark red. I put my arm in front of Naruto and pushed him back a bit.