Chapter 37

*Tsuki's POV*

I decided to spend some time with Lena and it turns out she has magic like I did. A sort of teleportation magic, I think. That was how she easily got away from Jonin without getting caught.

I was actually curious about that. I was headed home right now and Temari, Kankuro, and Tadashi were with me. "So what were you talking with her about?"

"Just about what happened a long time ago." I said and Tadashi looked at me, confused.

"What do you mean?" I tensed with depression lines coming from my eyes.

"I don't think you'd really understand though..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

Tadashi gave a confused expression. "Understand what?"

"She's not exactly from here." Temari said and I looked at her.

"So, you're from another village?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'll explain when we get to the mansion..." I said, before I heard a voice.

"Tsuki~!" My eyes widened just before I got trampled into a hug by none other than Juvia. ""I was so worried that the hooded guy would hurt you! Are you alright?!" She asked, and I smiled nervously.

"I'm fine, Juvia. Just some complications." I said and she blinked.

"What kind of complications?"

"Well, I kinda got into an argument with Silvia..." Juvia got a dark aura and I noticed Tadashi get a scared look to his expression.

"That girl will be ended by tonight." Now I started to freak out, and not for the dramatics of it.

"No!" I quickly said and Temari and Kankuro just about freaked out as well. "Don't you understand that killing Silvia will being war from the Snow Village all the way here to Suna? Now, let's go get a few cookies, okay?" I said and I led her to a sweets shop.

"What exactly did you two have an argument about?" Juvia asked and I sighed.

"Well, she was kinda dismissive to everything that Lena was trying to explain." I said and Juvia growled.

"She needs to go."

"Juvia, don't!" I said, holding her back. She had the dark aura, but that wasn't what I was scared of.

"She'll pay dearly!" Juvia said and I sweat-dropped. 

"Juvia, come on." I said, pulling her with me to a place I knew where she could calm down a bit without anyone getting involved. 

"Where are we going?" 

"You'll see." I said, as I took her to the wall of Sunagakure. When we got up to the top, I sat down, facing the village.

"Why bring me up here?" I smiled, looking at her. 

"I come up here all the time. Mainly to relax for a while. I used to go on top of the mansion, but Gaara's father always found a way to find me, but since I started coming here, he never thought to come here to look for me. So, I started coming here or going to a house I found outside the village if I felt too troubled by Gaara's father, which was pretty often." I said, and Juvia looked at me. 

"I'm surprised he wouldn't find you up here. It does seem pretty far from the mansion." I chuckled with a smile. 

"Yeah, that's why he never found me up here." I said, smiling. 

"And what about Gaara?" I blinked and thought for a moment. 

"Well...I'm not really sure, but I think he would've gone for anyplace that he could see the sky from." I said, simply and I smiled at Juvia. "At least I think so. He's always been interested in the night sky, anyways."