Chapter 6

*Tsuki's POV*

I saw Gaara on a swing at the playground. He seemed different. He had the kanji for love over his right eye and his eyes had more hatred in them.

"Gaara? Are you okay?" I asked a bit worried. He glanced over at me before standing up and glared at me.

"Go away." he said with venom in his voice. My eyes widened. "I don't need friends and I don't need you." he said before walking away. Tears threatened my eyes and I looked at the ground. I guess the Kazekage was right. He didn't want any friends.

I ran outside the village crying and didn't stop until I got to the abandoned house and wrote a note for Gaara.

After writing the note, I left the house and went to go through the desert. I just hoped that I could get out of the desert soon.

*Time Skip*

I finally got out of the desert after a few days. I was pretty sure I couldn't use my magic. I saw a gate not far and before I could process anything, I passed out.

*Gray's POV*

I got to a guild called Fairy Tail and went inside not even realizing I was in my boxers. Again.I walked up to an old man with a staff.

"Hey, old man. I'd like to join the guild." I said. He looked at me.

"And what's your name, child?" he asked. I smirked.

"Name's Gray Fullbuster." I said pointing at myself.

"And what magic do you practice?" he asked. I scratched the side of my face.

"Ice Make Magic, I guess." I said putting my hands behind my head.

"Very well. Now," the old man took out a stamp. "where would you like your guild mark?" He asked stepping up to me. I pointed to where I wanted it.

"Right here. In dark blue." he nodded and put a stamp there.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail son." I nodded my thanks and someone chuckled.

"Yo kid. You wanna get some clothes on?" I looked at myself and freaked out.