Chapter 13

I was with Naruto and Sakura since Sasuke headed home and Kakashi-sensei disappeared to file reports. I leaned against the fence and rested my eyes when I heard something shuffling and I looked to see Naruto start walking with a fake rock that was in the form of a box start following him. Naruto then paused and started running with the box chasing him. I giggled and decided to watch as they went back and forth faster and faster. I swear it seemed like a pacer test or something. Naruto finally stopped and faced the box with his hands on his hips and the box came to a complete stop. Naruto pointed at the box in judgement.

"That's the worst disguise of all time! There's no such thing as square rocks! It's completely obvious!" Naruto spouted

"You saw through my camouflage again! You're slick boss! Just what I had expected from my greatest rival." A voice came from the box. I arched an eyebrow.

Did the boy in the disguise just call Naruto 'boss?' And rival? That's definitely not Sasuke. Sounds too young and I would know Sasuke's voice anywhere. I thought as a light shone from the box and I was still confused. Then three explosions came out and revealed three kids. I recognized one of them as Konohamaru and the other two i had no idea.

"I think we used a little too much gunpowder guys." Konohamaru said before all three looked at Naruto who just stood there wondering what was going on or something.

"I'm Moegi, the sassiest in Koneichi preschool! Check me out!" The girl, Moegi said with a pose. The unknown boy spoke up next.

"I love algebra. Call me Udon!"

"And I'm the number 1 ninja in the village. Konohamaru! And when we're together, we're the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!" Konhamaru said and they went in unison on the last part. I giggled a bit. Naruto put his hands behind his head.

"Yeah, I knew it was you Konohamaru." Naruto looked towards the three. "Hm? What are those things? Those goggles your wearing on your head." Naruto said and I completely zoned out after that. Next thing I knew, Naruto got punched in the face by Sakura. Naruto crashed into the fence next to me and I looked at Sakura to see her ticked off at Naruto and Konohamaru started shouting at her.

"What kind of girlfriend are you?!" Konohamaru shouted and the smoke or something cleared up to show Naruto laying on the ground. Me and the other two kids checked on Naruto.Naruto groaned and Konohamaru started to snap at Sakura. "You're a wench! And an ugly one too!" Konohamaru snapped at her and my jaw dropped.

Oh crap. He did not just say that to Sakura! I thought a bit scared. Sakura started to crack her knuckles. I felt a shiver go up my spine when Sakura's hair started to float. Crap crap crap! Nice going Konohamaru! I thought as Konohamaru got scared too. Konohamaru screamed and got hit in the head. Sakura started walking away and I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. I zoned out again until I noticed Sakura stop and look back at us with a very ticked look and i got scared again. Not again! I thought as all of us started running away from Sakura who was chasing us. Konohamaru got ahead of us though and ran into someone making us stop to see who he accidentally ran into.

One was a guy who wore makeup and the other was a girl with her blonde hair in four ponytails in different directions. I saw their headbands and the symbols were the same. An hourglass or something with a line above it. I thought they were familiar but I didn't know why.

"Do you need something?" The guy asked and I froze realizing who they were. The guy picked up Konohamaru by the scarf and I felt a growl threaten to come up.

"Konohamaru!" Naruto shouted in concern. I started to tremble not knowing what to do.

"So, does this hurt, punk?" He asked pulling tighter and I growled.

"Put him down Kankuro. Or you know you'll pay for it later." At that moment, my memory was confirmed.

"Temari? Kankuro?" I said with my voice barely above a whisper.

"Hey, I'm sorry. The whole thing was my fault." Sakura admitted.

"You better take your hands off him right now!" Naruto yelled in anger.

"We've still got a few minutes before he gets here, so let's mess with these punks, huh?" Kankuro said and I had enough. My hands clenched into fists and my teeth clenched in anger.

"Let me go, jerk!" Konohamaru said while trying to kick him. Kankuro smirked.

"You're feisty. But not for long." He said clenching his hand more. Naruto growled for a few seconds before charging at him.

"Put. Him. Down!" Naruto shouted and I noticed Kankuro's eyes widen enough to see his eyes and I barely noticed Kankuro's hand move and I knew this from anywhere.

"Naruto, look out!" I charged to where I got behind him and he fell backwards. I caught him just in time though before he hit the ground. He looked at me then Kankuro. My bangs fell in front of my face as an emotionless anger filled my features.

"Let Konohamaru go now, Kankuro." I said before glaring at Kankuro. I noticed Temari's eyes widen at me before looking worried for some reason. Why though? I zoned out trying to think of why she seemed so worried. I stood up from the catch with Naruto when I heard Kankuro speak again.

"You're annoying. All of you. I don't like runts or any other scrawny weaklings. So, when a wimp like this starts shooting off his mouth, I just want to break him in half." Kankuro said sternly and I froze completely.

Break him in half? What's gotten into him? This isn't the Kankuro i knew! I thought, desperately trying to figure out what's going on. Udon and Moegi were now hiding behind me. Temari sighed.

"Fine. But I'm not involved in any of this okay?" Temari said, almost emotionless. It was almost like she wasn't phased by this.

"First I'll work on this squirt then I'll waste the other one." Kankuro said pulling back a fist. I growled in anger.

"That's enough!!!" I shouted at Kankuro and Naruto started charging at him before Kankuro got hit in the wrist with a pebble. Kankuro dropped Konohamaru and held his wrist in pain while Konohamaru got up quickly and ran behind me. Kankuro saw the pebble and looked at me expecting it to be me who threw it.

"Tsuki." He managed a bit in anger before we all heard someone playing with a pebble and we looked to see Sasuke in the tree on the other side of the fence.

"You're a long way from home and your way out of your league." He said as emotionless as usual. I was a bit caught up in my thoughts before Sakura yelled.

"Sasuke!" I jumped a bit startled and looked at Sakura before glaring a bit at her.

"Not the time for fangirling right now, Sakura!" I growled at her. Kankuro seemed to glare at Sasuke while Temari smirked with a slight blush.

"Oh great. Another wimp to tick me off." Kankuro muttered loudly. Sasuke glared at Kankuro before crushing the other pebble in his hand and when he let it go, rock dust fell.

"Get lost." Sasuke said and Sakura and Meogi went fangirl while Udon was checking out how 'awesome' it was while I sweatdropped and sighed. I zoned out for a bit before noticing Kankuro take off his Qrow. Mine and Temari's eyes widened.

"What? You're gonna use the Qrow for this?!" Temari said alarmingly and I started to get concerned about Sasuke. Kankuro placed Qrow on the ground.

"Kankuro, back off." A familiar voice said and everyone looked to see.......Gaara?! I completely froze and stared at him. He seemed to have changed a lot. He seemed more emotionless and ho- wait wait wait. Hold up. What the hell am I seriously thinking?! "You're an embarrassment to our village." Gaara said to Kankuro but his voice was also emotionless. I felt happy just seeing him again. But I was pretty sure he wasn't and the thought made my heart ache more. I felt tears want to fall but I tried to hold them back. Everyone gasped and their eyes widened.

"I- Hey Gaara." Kankuro said nervously and I glanced at him. Gaara looked over at me and his eyes widened a fraction.

Okay, so the chapters are probably gonna be longer now during the Chuunin Exams and on. I just didn't want to stop this chapter until Gaara came again. I just hope i can get the lines and whatnot right and im really sorry if this chapter sucked. I just hope i can do better. Anyways, thanks and see ya'll later!

Luna Out!