Chapter 18

"Okay, where's the real Naruto?" Sasuke asked, angered. Sakura's eyes widened in confusion. I narrowed my eyes at him. Sakura gasped and looked over at Naruto as he wiped his cheek where he got punched.

"Better watch out guys. I think he's gone crazy." He said and I glared at him.

"Yeah right. Then what happened to that scratch you got from the examiner?" Sasuke asked and Naruto lowered his head.

"And the shuriken holder is on the right side. Naruto's left." I said smirking and glared at him. "So tell us who you are!" I demanded him.

"So you got me. I'm still gonna take your scroll." He said and a cloud of smoke puffed around him and when it cleared, a Rain Ninja stood there. He then suddenly charged at us. "So which one of you have it?!" He asked through his mask. My eyes went wide and on instinct, I went into my kunai pouch and threw three kunai at him. He deflected them though. I growled a bit. "Or I could take all of you out!"

Dammit! I thought. Sasuke jumped up and did hand signs and spun in the air slightly with fireballs shooting towards the Rain Ninja. I jumped into a tree and watched from a distance to predict when I can go in. They clashed kunais and I heard Naruto yelling. 

"Help! Get me out of this!" Naruto yelled and I charged in his direction then looked at Sasuke.

"I need a kunai!" I yelled out to him. He threw me a kunai and I caught it. "Thanks!" I knelt down next to Naruto and cut off the ropes. Naruto automatically hugged me.

"Thanks, Tsuki-chan!" He said before letting go then there was an explosion nearby Sasuke. I saw Sasuke pinned to the ground with the Rain Ninja on top of him. I didn't think about my actions and put my hands in front of me and a magic circle appeared in front of me.

"Ice Make: Lance!" I shouted and five spears went after the Rain Ninja and they deeply cut him on his sides and arms and maybe a little trim in his hair. He screamed and got off Sasuke. I started to pant a bit as everyone stared at me in shock. I glared in the direction of the Rain Ninja and he seemed scared. I didn't seem to care though. I crossed my arms in front of me as the Rain Ninja threw kunai at me. "Ice Make: Shield!" I shouted again while making my arms uncross and swing out to their span. A shield the same size as me grew out of the ground and Sasuke stood up as the kunai hit the ice. "Naruto, get in a tree and throw a kunai at the Rain Ninja. Trust me." Naruto didn't hesitate to nod and he jumped up into a nearby tree and threw a kunai at the Rain Ninja as my ice shield shattered. I didn't realize that a kunai was headed my way.

"Tsuki, look out!" Naruto shouted and I barely had the time to react when the kunai hit me in the stomach. I screamed in pain and fell on my knees. I became overwhelmed in my flashbacks.

*Flashback*

"Tsuki, stop. Please. I can't risk you going and getting yourself hurt." Gray said. I relaxed. There was an explosion right next to us and we both flew across the alley but I felt something go right through my chest during the explosion.

"TSUKI!!!" was the last thing I heard from Gray before everything went cold and black.

'Gray-nii.....I'm.....I'm sorry...' I thought before hitting the ground hard.

*Flashback 2*

"When you see the stars, what do you normally see?" I asked Daddy curiously. He looked out the window for a second.

"Hmm....well, I guess it depends. Mostly I see a spirit in the sky that looks like Mommy saying 'Go to bed, Tsuki or no cookies when you wake up tomorrow.' " I automatically ran to my bed and jumped on it while Daddy started to laugh. I realized he was joking and sat up scowling.