Chapter 32

The next hour later, I managed to get everything set up for the one girl to stay...for now... I heard the door open and I saw a girl with short white hair and grey eyes, dressed in black clothes.

"This should be where I'm staying." I recognized the voice and gave a shocked expression.

"You're...you're the girl who ran into me!" I exclaimed and she glared at me a bit.

"You know, for someone from the Sand Village, you have a rather different appearance than others." She stated and I smiled a bit, nervously.

"It's... a bit of a long story, but I'm actually not from here..."

"Let's save the explanations for another day~!" Gray said, coming from behind the girl and covering my mouth. He was actually dressed formally, for some reason. It was an outfit that formal people in Suna wore a lot. "Now, how about we go grab something to eat for now, okay sis?" I didn't get time to think about responding before I was pulled out of the room.

After getting outside, Erza and Lucy were there with Natsu and all of them had Suna formal dressing on. Natsu, of course, still wore his scarf though. "Why are you guys wearing those clothes?"

"We thought we'd fit in a little better." Erza said and I deadpanned.

"People here are going to be thinking you all are from some sort of rich families, you know..."

"Sabaku said these would work for fitting in."

"You guys are dressed in formal clothing..." I said and Erza blinked, before Lucy, Natsu and Gray stared at me for a moment. "I'll be back. I have an idiot to take care of." I said, walking away.

I found Sabaku and I smacked him in the back of the head. I had my arms crossed. "Why did you have to make Natsu's group wear formal clothing?" I asked and he looked at me.

"The girl that came is a princess in the Snow Village, so she wanted as many people wear formal clothing as possible." I clicked my tongue.

"She sounds like a spoiled brat."

"Hey! I'd be careful on what you say about Princess Silvia." I heard an offended familiar voice call out. It was Sabaku's grandfather, Jukuro. I noticed Sabaku look away from his grandfather, with resentment. I mean, it was kinda common for the two of them to have some form of conflict between each other, so there was gonna be some friction. "I expect the two of you to treat her with respect."

*Time Skip/Silvia's POV*

"Lady Silvia!" The door opened quickly to show my pale skinned, dark haired servant, Tadashi. "My lady, your father has warned many times to stay nearby..." He said, wearily. Then again, I believe I made him chase after me across the village.

"Hey, while we're away from the village, we don't have to worry about my father's rules." I stated, having my feet up in the air. "Not to mention, I'll be the Kazekage's wife, so it'll only make it easier to make an anarchy for just the two of us." I said and Tadashi started to sweat a bit.

"But, miss-"

"Nope~! My father said I could do anything I wanted if it made me happy." Tadashi sighed, tiredly.

*Tsuki's POV*

I knocked on Gaara's office door and I heard a faint 'come in', so I went inside. "You wanted to see me, Gaara?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Yeah. This mission came in and it's escorting someone from the here to the Hidden Leaf."

"I'll take it then."