Percy Jackson meets the Avengers

Nick Fury arrives at Camp Half Blood for his meeting with Chiron. The centaur nods at him and Fury knows the plan is in action. "I assume the Demi-gods have been briefed" he tells Chiron. He nods and assures Fury that the eight will arrive at SHIELD in one week exactly. 
"Actually" Nick Fury said slowly "There's been an-er-change of plans." Chiron raises an eyebrow "How so Mr. Fury?"
The Director clears his throat. "We've dipped into SHIELD's funds for this "project"... We now have a location with the protective barrier of your Camp and the technology of SHIELD headquarters." A smile formed on Chiron's face. 
"Where is this base?"
"Los Angeles"
•••
"GET BACK HERE SEAWEED BRAIN!!"
Percy, Nico and Leo giggled hysterically as they ran for their lives. Annabeth had been helping Piper pack when they discovered the rat the guys had put in Piper's suitcase. 
"Perseus Jackson, Leonardo Valdez, Nicolas Di Angelo you will come back to me immediately."
Nico snapped his fingers and they returned to the Aphrodite Cabin. They had not taken Piper's charmspeak into consideration. As they walked through the door Percy noticed Jason, Frank and Hazel laughing hysterically in the corner. 
"Sit down" Piper said to them and they took a seat on the nearest bed. The charmspeak ended and the three of them collapsed in laughter. Piper and Annabeth glanced at each other and started giggling too. Soon the entire cabin was in tears from laughing-only to be quieted as Chiron walked through the door. "It's time" he said softly.
The demigods returned to their own cabins to say goodbye and get their suitcases. They met in front of the campfire with the rest of the camp and Chiron.
Nico was the first to speak. "I'm not sure what to expect but these guys saved the world from aliens... It's gonna be pretty awesome." Chiron nodded "I wish you all the best of luck."
Two men in suits came out of a long black limo. Opening the door, they gestured in to the eight of them. "Woah, you didn't tell us we were arriving in a limo man!" Chiron smiled. "I wasn't notified either." Leo hopped in and he was soon followed by Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Nico, Hazel, and Jason. The men closed the door behind them. 
THE FOLLOWING IS AN AUDIO RECORDING TAKEN FROM SHIELDS LIMO:
Annabeth: This limo is amazing
Percy: Yeah right?
Frank: Hey look, a TV!
Leo: Cool what's on?
Nico: Ooh Twilight!
Leo:  ...
Jason: ...
Percy: I've lost all respect for you Nico
Hazel: What's Twilight?
Jason: Never mind that trash, what do you think the Avengers are gonna be like?
Piper: Im not sure but I think Tony Stork is dreamy!
Jason: What
Piper: But I still love you Jason. Its okay.
Annabeth: He is pretty smart...
Percy: Yeah well Im....uh...
Percy: Im uh...
Percy: I like Nyan Cat
Leo: NYAN CAT FOR LIFE!!!
Annabeth: NOW YOU GOT HIM STARTED
Jason: WOOOH NYAN CAT
Piper: JASON STAHP
Hazel: Oh God, Frank do something!
Leo:MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
Percy:OH GREAT NYAN CAT
Jason: WOOOOH
Frank: I need a drink of water... HEY PERCY PUT MY WATER DOWN!!!
Piper: LEO PUT THAT FIRE OUT
Frank: THIS IS GIVING ME ANXIETY!!!
Hazel: YOU MADE FRANK TURN INTO A RHINO!!!
Leo: NYAN CAT FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!
SHIELD Agent 1: There seems to be some disturbance in the back of the limo
SHIELD Agent 2: Im sure it's nothing
SHIELD Agent 1: There's a rhino and fire...
END OF AUDIO RECORDING
•••